Su Hermano

Jaden & Prince Imagine ...

Prince Mother : I'm glad you decided to stay Jaden. We're going to have a beautiful weekend.

Jaden : I'm happy to be staying. I'm enjoying myself already.

You smiled and looked at your Boyfriend Amillio , He smiled back grabbing your hand.

Prince Mom: Have You heard from your brother ?

(I know Princeton's an only child So Dont , DO NOT comment no bullshit. Like y'all the damn Mindless behavior patrol , Carry On.) 

Amillio : Nope , Not since the other day.

Prince Mom: I don't understand him. He knows how important this weekend is to me.

You hadn't gotten the opportunity to meet Jacob. Though you'd heard a lot about him. Not all good things.

Amillio: You Know How Jacob is Momma. He Probably gone show up late for a Grand Entrance.

Prince Mother: With some little Thot.

You chocked on your juice and began coughing.

Amillio: Ma!! Do you know what a Thot is?

Yall all began laughing , And yall heard the front door close. In walked a Boy Light complexion , Curly fro , A Burberry Shirt and some robins. You damn near slobbed.

Prince Mom: Mmm look who decided to Join us.

Jacob: Hey Ma. Amillio.

Amillio: Jacob.

He sat and eyed you , Kinda lustfully.

Jacob: And Who Might this be.

He nodded towards me.

Amillio : This my Girl Jaden , Jaden That's my Brother Jacob.

You stuck your hand out and he smiled grabbing it and kissing it.

Jacob : Hola , Hermosa.

He smiled showing his dimples.

Prince Mother: So Since were all here Let's Eat.

After Dinner

Prince Mother: Are you sure your okay with cleaning up ?

Jaden: Yeah Its the least I can do. You cooked. I know your tired. Its no hassle.

Prince Mom: Okay Love. Well we got a long day tomorrow. Ima get some sleep. Good night.

Jaden: Good Night Ms. Perez.

Jacob Flirted With you All night. From playing Footsy with you , To telling you how pretty you were , rubbing your hand when you passed A Dish. Him and Amillio kept one uping each other , trying to woo Ms. Perez.

You then felt a Warm body pressed against your back. You assumed it was Amillio and leaned back. He rubbed his hands against your front. You moaned low.

Jacob : Yo puedo hacer cosas para su cuerpo que mi hermano no podía

You heard a Spanish accent whisper in your ear , immediately noticing the difference. You turned immediately pushing Jacob away.

Jaden : Get away. Your Inappropriate.

You crossed your Arms glaring at him

Jacob: Be Honest. What are you doing with my brother ? From what I heard at the dinner table your a wild one. You like Adventure. He can't give you that. He's bland.