Best Friends

RayRay's Imagine...

RayRay: Hey Kionna.... Nah Sitting here with my best Frann...Yeah Yn why... Man you already kno aint shit going on between us so calm down!..

You sat there listening to Ray talk on the phone with his girlfriend and mentally laughed she always saying yall got something going on when yall dont sadly. You do have a thing for ray but you never show it because you aint bouta loose your best frann over something that could have been avoided. You listened to him cake it and laugh in the phone with her for another thirty minutes until he finally got off the phone..

Ray: So what we bouta do.?

Yn: *Shrugs your shoulders*

Ray: You wanna watch a movie.

Yn: *Shrugs again* I really dont care.

Ray: What's up? Whats your problem?

Yn: *Rolls Your eyes*

Ray: Man what the fu- *Phone rings*

Hello.... Oh hey Mariah.... Yeah just b-......

You Had enough so you got up and walked out. You Went downstairs and looked in the fridge for a snack and pulled out The juice.  You felt tears burning your eyes and you tried your hardest to hold them back. You reached to grab a cup but it was to high. You stood on your tippy toes but still couldn't reach it *sigh* The you felt a warm body come close to yours and reach and grab the cup. You took in their scent and the way their body that close to your drove you crazy. Ray.

Ray: Do you wanna tell me why you stormed out the way you did?

Yn: I keep telling you It aint Nothing wrong with me Damn! Leave it alone!!

Ray: Mann I'm gone.

You watched him put his shoes on and again felt tears build up so you went upstairs and as of on cue your phone rang and the ringtone indicated that it was you Best Friend Yfn..

Convo..

Yn: Hello.

Yfn: Waduup Bit- Why it sound like you crying pooh?

Yn: Its Nothing

Yfn: Girl I know you better than you know yourself whats wrong.

Yn: Well, You know how I kinda had a thing for Ray.

Yfn: Yea

Yn: I guess It just kills me to see him caked up with all these other girls. And all these years we've been friends he still doesn't kno how I feel I mean he ain't even got a clue. And that hurts cause he dont pay any attention to me.

Yfn: Well how is he supposed to know how you feel if you aint told him Yn? You expect him to just Read ya mind and know how you feel. Maybe you should just Stop fighting for a dude thats Rooting for the other component.

Yn: Mhmm ok look He left and I dont wanna be alone right now.

Yfn: Okay I'll be there in like two hour's ok. Love you.

Yn: okay love you to.

End of convo.

Yfn always knew what to say but you never listen. You layed there and let the tears fall until you heard the door creek and felt the bed go down on the other side. Ray rubbed your back and your shoulders you shivered at his touch.

Ray: Why didn't you tell me.

You then knew he had heard your conversation with Yfn and you didn't kno what to say he now had a leg on each side you your waists Rubbing your back and shoulders.