It Was The First Time

Nikki And Roc Imagine

"Rocccc , No. Stop playing"

You Giggled , You and Roc were 16. Young. But you loved him. He lived around the corner. Normally y'all would sit in the living room. But when his mom wasn't home y'all would sit on the porch.

"Come On Baby. Ain't nobody here." He said grabbing your hand. You laughed pulling back

"Exactly" you said standing on the porch.

He picked you up over his shoulder and walked you in the house and into his room.

"Roc. What if your mom comes home and sees me." You said unsure sitting on the edge of the bed.

"She won't." He said sitting down.

You sat there watching what was on the TV , quiet. It was kinda awkward but you still kept quiet. You sat there. Roc ran his hand up your leg making you tense up. You were a virgin. So was he.

"Can I have a Kiss?" He asked already leaning really close.

You nodded and Leaned in kissing him , it was soft and sexual , Roc always knew how to kiss. He pushed you back on the bed still French kissing you. You moaned in his mouth. He rubbed down your cheek , down you sides , and down your thighs. He still never broke the kiss. He spread your legs and rubbed your meow making you gasp and ceaced the kiss. He looked you in your eyes and Found your love button rubbing it hard trying to read your face. It twisted and you moaned.

I guess pornhub paid off

Roc thought to himself.

" I'm S-Scared Baby" you said bitting your lip while he continued to rub your clit.

"Scared of what" He asked in a raspy voice , that sounded much like his sleepy voice on the phone , it drove you crazy.

"Where going ... All the way" you said gripping his hand. He smirked and pulled you pants and panties off. You sighed a shaky breath and laid back all the way. He kissed your neck and sucked your earlobe making you moan silently. He grinded his hips into yours hard , and grunted.

" Are you wet? " He asked looking into your eyes still grinding his hips into yours.

You moaned , knowing this feeling was temporary.

He slipped outta his pants and draws and kissed you once. He looked down at his soldier that stood up at attention and smirked. You followed his gaze and your breath hitched.

" That's not gonna fit " You said whispering.

" It will." He said lining it up. Looking you in your eyes you took a deep breath and closed your eyes. He pushed in making you gasp.

" Ouch" You whispered and
Dugg your nails into him. He paused kissing away your tears. He began again pushing inside you making you gasp and screech until all of him was in. He grunted.

"Roc , Condom." You groaned in pain .

He let you adjust and moved slowly in and out. Barely able to control himself. Remember he's a virgin. The pain was still there but the pleasure overpowered it.

" Uhgg , Roc baby. Condom" You said moaning trying not to scream.

" I don't have one Momma" he Said grunting hiding his face in your neck.

"I Dont wanna get pregnant" You said but not making a move to stopping him.

" You Won't." He said Rolling his body on top of yours , Speeding up a little. " What's wrong with you having my baby though" he Grunted a little not even giving you a chance to answer kissing you. He lifted both your legs over his shoulder going deeper.

"Fuck!" You screamed gripping the sheets.

He Looked you in your eyes watching your faces change. Loving the effect he had on you.

" Does it hurt?" He asked still eying you.

" N-No" You moaned bitting your lip.

" You Like it? " He asked going faster.

" Roc! Yes." You said Tearing up. You've never experienced so much pleasure.

"Good." He said Smirking then drilling you to death.

"Roc! Fuck! Pleassee" You said Arching your back up.

He held you hands up and Continued.

" Something's Hap- I feel like." You said Legs shaking.

" I know Momma , Me too. Let it go." He Said. Speeding up. You screamed as you came and he pulled out coming all over the sheets. Then falling on top of you.

" Oh My God! That was Amazing" You said Lowly.

Yall heard the front door close. Uh Oh.

How Was This?

Roc's momma bouta go banana's

Vote and Comment. Should I continue My New book Mine ??

- Fallen