Call Of Booty

Destiny & Prod imagine

Destiny : Babeeeee

Prod : Ohh Shit!. C'mon Now.

You huffed craving Prodigy's attention , but he gave it all to that stupid game. You thought wearing a t shirt and some booty shorts would do the trick..... But it didn't.

Destiny : Prod baby.

You said coming up behind him kissing his earlobe. He swatted you away. You scuffed .

Prod : Yeah Destiny ?

He answered annoyed.

Destiny : I need You baby.

You spoke softly , and cocked your head to the side. He nodded shooing you.

Prod: No ! Shit ! What The Fuck!

He yelled at the game, you rolled your eyes ready to give up. But you got a thought.

Destiny : Prod , Can you teach me to play ? Pleaseeeeeeeeeee.

You carried that please out until he got irritated.

Prob : Yeah Destiny damn. C'mer.

You smirked sitting on his lap. He placed his hands in front of you with the controller in it playing the game. It seemed rather boring to you. Why did boys like it so much? Running up and down a virtual court , why not go to the Gym and play for real? You eventual lost interest. And decided to play your own game. You grinded your backside into his lap. At first real slow and unnoticeable. Then you got hard and pushed down more. He groaned in his throat. Still trying to focused on the game. You grinded adding more of a foreign twine to it.

Prod : Destiny. You gone make me lose.

He said trying to grip you tight to cease your movement. You continued though. Pulling off your T shirt. Exposing your Cream colored lace bra. He swallowed hard knowing he was about to give in. He watched your hips roll and sway , trying to play like he was still watching the game. You knew he was watching you though. You weren't cocky but. You knew he was watching you.

Destiny: Baby.

You called out undoing your ponytail letting your hair fall down your back.

Prod: Y-Yeah.

He stampered.

Destiny: Come take these shorts off of me.

You said taking the controller out of his hands dropping it & laying on the bed propped up on your elbows. He sat contemplating listening to your command or not. He really wanted to play the game. But You Were just irresistible.

Destiny : Please baby?

You said Biting your bottom lip. His eyes Changed from the light brown that they were to a dark stone cold black. He twisted over quick getting between your legs kissing you hard. Pushing his tongue into your mouth. You moaned happy your getting your way. He continued to kiss you hard sucking your bottom lip biting and tugging it. You were dazed.

He reached up under you putting his thumbs in the elastic part of your shorts. Pulling them down. You stopped him.

Destiny : Wait. I think I'm getting kind of sleepy. You still wanna play your game?

Prod growled grabbing your hands pinning them above your head.

Prod : Don't fucking play with me B. Lay yo ass down.

He said making you wetter then you already were. You did as told. Prod Pulled your shorts off , exposing your cream panties. His eyes roamed your body. You smirked and flipped y'all over. You were very aggressive , always wanting to be in charge , You leaned down and French kissed him rubbing your hands down his chest slightly grazing his hard on. He groaned in the back of his throat. You smiled to yourself. You began kissing , sucking , and Biting on his neck trying to leave your marks. You slipped your hand inside his pants and gripped his Friend.