I Like My Girl BBW

Queen & Roc Imagine ....

Queen walked into the club with her Bestfriend Chantel not really to geeked to be there.

" Queen Girl!!!! This Club is slapping! And you said you ain't wanna come ?? Crazy." Chantel said bouncing to Drakes Fake Love. Queen rolled her eyes.

" You Know I don't like clubs Chantel , not really my scene." Queen Said Rolling her eyes. Chantel just shrugged looking around the club. Checking out dudes Queen thought in her head. She knew her friend all to well.

The song switched to Sex With Me By Rihanna and Chantel immediately screamed and her eyes lit up. " This is my shit! I gotta go dance. !!! Come on Queen let's go dance!!" Chantel screamed. Queen shook her head.

" Uhhh How's about No. I'll go get us some drinks." Queen said " You go do ya thang and reel you one in girly." She said walking away to the bar. Queen was a big girl. She knew and she knew everybody else knew. She didn't like to draw to much attention to herself , so she didn't really go to clubs. She went to work , went to school (college) and went home. She was 23 and she had no social life. Besides Chantel.

" Hey , Can I Get You Something?" The Bartender asked as he shook up somebody else's drink.

" Um Yeah. Can I Have One Cosmopolitan , and one tequila?" Queen asked ordering the Tequila for Chantel , Queen was gonna be the driver because she knew Chantel couldn't and wouldn't be able to drive after leaving this club.

"Coming Right up." He tapped the bar and walked away to get the drink and take more orders.

Queen sat there moving her hips a little to the music. Just as someone slipped next to her in the other seat. He ordered his drink.

"Hey Roc !" Some girl said rubbing his shoulder. She was pretty. She had long black hair hanging as low as her waist , she wore a black silk dress with some red heels and a red clutch. She looked to be mixed.

" Wassup." He said giving her half of his attention. More so focused on his drink being made.

" You never called me." She said still rubbing his shoulder with one hand and pushing her hair behind her ear with the other. He gave her eye contact , and smirked a little.

" Did I say I'd call? " he asked still giving her eye contact. She looked less confident and now more uncomfortable.

" N-no but.." he cut her off

" Or did you just hand me your number?" He asked , she removed her hand and backed up a bit. A little taken back by his rudeness.

" Here's Your Two Drinks Ma'am , and here's your drink sir." The bartender set Queen and the mans drinks down. And She got knocked out of her ear hustling daze but the man took notice that she was paying attention. She grabbed hers and thanked him taking a sip. And began swaying in her chair again as A mix of all the freaky old jams played threw the club. The man stared at Queen intently , taking her in. She felt him staring and rolled her eyes to herself.

" You Know its rude to stare?" She said still not looking at him , still sipping her drink.

He smirked and watched Queen look at all the girls dancing in the crowd. And gazed at her body. She was beautiful.