Your Too Young

Makayla and Roc Imagine

Roc: I Don't Understand , You love me? But You wont leave him?

You Sighed Looking down at your fingers.

Kayla: Chres. You Know Your-

Chres: To Young?

Kayla: Yes. I could get in so much trouble. I Do care for you. In so many ways. But I have a family , A Job. I can't.

Chres: You can't? Or you won't?

He Leaned in. And kissed you , letting his tongue rome through your mouth. Doing so many tricks with his tongue. You moaned in his mouth. When you first met Chres , he was A Dough boy on the streets everybody called Roc. He had a little crush on you and did little things like Help carry your grocery's and shit like that. He Gave you a few dollars here and there to your dismay. But when you refused it he just used it to buy you things and Sent them to you. You tried to avoid him not wanting him to get the wrong impression , but when does anything ever go as planned in the hood?

Kayla: Chres , this is a bad idea.

He stopped kissing you , you saw the hurt in his eyes. He Kissed you harder pushing you back on the bed. You kissed back Unable to control your emotions. He Reached down squeezing your breasts through your shirt.

Kayla: Mmmm.

He Reached down further gripping your behind slapping it a little. You Whimpered. He reached up Cupping your Meow. It was like he was Reminiscing. Or Feeling your body for the last time. You moaned Rapping your arms around his neck. He Looked into your Eyes with his big brown ones. He rubbed you through your Lacy panties hard.

Kayla: Roc

Chres: What the fuck I tell you bout that Makayla?

He Pushed yo panties to the side Jamming two fingers in. You screeched running your fingers down his back , He stroked long and slow taking your nipple into his mouth while he did so.

Kayla: Oh Baby.

He Sped up a little circling your clit with his thumb. Your body jerked.

Kayla: Fuck. Chres. What are you doing to me.

Chres: Im Doing to you what he can't Baby.

He stroked faster Making Your body Shake. You gripped his wrist trying to make him slow down But He Was wayyy stronger then you so you failed to succeed. You were close. And he knew it.

Kayla: Chres baby, I'm about to C-Cum.

Chres: I know Momma.

You Screeched as You felt your walls tighten. You came.

Chres: I'm the only one can do your body like that.

He Flipped you over kissing up your back and On your shoulder blade. Making you shivers.

Kayla: Chresss.

He smirked pushing your legs up pushish your back down making you arch it. He got under you wrapping his lips around your Clit.

Kayla: Uhn. Chres. Please.

Chres: Please what Bae? I'll do anything.

He said still devouring your Honey pot. You Moaned uncontrollably , panting and sweating. He Nibbled your clitorous making you jerk.

Kayla: F-Fuck Baby.

You moaned gripping the sheets that already began unraveling from around the bed. He unlatched his tongue from around your bud and lifted up pulling your naked Wet body on top of him in a seated position.

Chres: I love you Makayla.

He whispered on your neck. Slipping his Length inside of you gripping your hips moving you up and down. You gripped his shoulders burying your face inside his neck.

Kayla: I Can't Take it Chres.

He Grunted ( Sexiest thing ever) flipping you so he was on top.

You were out of breath , He moved so quick and swift. That's what you loved about him. He Was so persistent.

He Grinded his hips into your Slow but Hard and deep.

Kayla: Mmmm. Fuck. Yes!

You moaned with every pump. He Hit a soft spot making you Screech and claw his back.

Chres: That's Your spot Baby?

He rolled his hips into it some more.

Kayla: Mmmm. Yes.

He Rammed it Pinning your hands down.

Kayla: Chressss , Godd!

Chres : Say You mines!

Kayla: I'm yours.

Chres: Who's is it?

He Drilled that spot rubbing your clit.

Kayla: Its All yours Baby.

He Slowed down Moving away from your spot. Your eyes opened , confusion filled them.

Kayla: Baby, No I'm so close. Please.

Chres: Now You can Go home to your husband and Let him finish up. Which I doubt he Can.

He kissed you. And Got up walking towards the bathroom closing the door.

This Is Unedited.

How was it?

Makayla you better like this B*tch.

Vote , Comment!

-Fallen.