Mr. & Mrs Perez

Princeton & Nia ...

You stood in front of the big glass window in your hotel enjoying the view of Paris

You stood in front of the big glass window in your hotel enjoying the view of Paris. You'd never been to Paris. It was so beautiful and foreign to you. You hugged your barely clothed body waiting on your new husband to get out of the shower. You and Jacob Perez had been dating since your sophomore year in college .. And to you it was love at first sight. He was so kind and gentle towards you. Even when he was mad at everybody else even when he was having a bad day when he saw you his hard expression always turned soft , you were like a flower to him he couldn't do to much as to raise his voice at you. He called you his mariquita (ladybug)... You were so deeply in love with him. So once he asked you to Marry him of course you said yes. You guys had a big wedding with mostly his family , he had a really big family. You had a pretty nice sized family but compared to Prince's ... it was nothing. Your wedding was Night Under The Stars themed ... and it was a beautiful ceremony and a beautiful reception. Right after the wedding you guys got on a private jet to Paris. He brought you to the most expensive hotel Paris had.

He went to shower and wash the flight off of himself , he asked you to join but you denied his offer and decided to take a shower alone in the other bathroom. He looked sort of upset but you had a lot of thinking to do , and once you made your decision you had to prepare. You were a virgin ..... And It was because of a lot of stuff from your past, prince understood so he never pressured you into it. But this is a honeymoon so you know he was expecting sex. You put your silky black robe around your body and continued admiring the view. Your thoughts were cut short when you felt strong arms wrap around you. And the smell of Prince's sweet cologne.

" Hey Babè " Prince Said With That Beautiful Accent. Giving you a kiss on your cheek. You leaned back into him.

"Hi." You said back smiling small.

"Beautiful isn't it?" He asked looking out at the view with you.

" Breathtaking " you said honestly. He sighed holding you tight kissing your ear , making you shudder. Prince knew what he was doing.

" This " he said squeezing you. You rubbed his arms in return.

" What about this? " you asked back.

" It feels sooo perfect. I feel so amazing on the inside. And I don't even know how to distribute it." He said leaning down kissing your neck making you tense a bit. Prince took notice.

" Babè ?" He called out.

" Yes?"

" I'm not trying to force you to do anything you don't wanna do. I've waited this long for you. And your my wife now. So that let's you know I'm willing to wait however long until your ready." He said into your ear holding you tight. " I love you mariquita " he said. Even though he said this , it still felt like he was seducing you. Everything about Prince screamed sex appeal.