Wait No More

Cidney & Roc Royal Imagine

"Girl No!" You said talking on the phone with your Bestfriend

"So He Just Drops you off?" She asked laughing her ass off.

You stale faced the phone explaining this too her for the hundredth time....

"Girl! We haven't had sex! He doesn't try , hasn't asked about it , nothing !" You said slow.

"And y'all been dating for how long??" She asked you.

You cringed embarrassed by the answer to that question.

"10 months" you said kinda low.

"Ahhhhh" your Bestfriend screamed and laughed through the phone. You took the phone off your ear and rolled your eyes at how loud she was. "Bitch!" She yelled

"You done?" You asked with a slight attitude.

"He gay." Your Bestfriend stated like she knew.

"He's not gay! We kiss" you said in his defense.

"Girl shut up! He gay. End of story.." she said making you roll your eyes again.

"Bye" you said plainly..

"Cid.. you really That mad cause he's gay?" She asked so serious... like how Tf if she calling him gay like she really know.

" Girl! He's not gay and no I'm not mad. I have a date to get ready for. So as I said before bye." You said plainly.

"Ughhhh that's why you ain't getting know Dick tonight. You Stank. Bye." She said hanging up making you laugh.

You then put your phone down glancing at the time..

4:52. 

He told you to be ready at 6, so you decided to get dressed. You took a shower and shaved ever bit of unwanted hair... 👀👀👀 gotta be prepared. You lotioned up with some Japanese cherry blossom and sprayed on the matching body spray. You laced your caramel skin in a Lacey blue bra and panty set and looked in the mirror at yourself.

"I'm so damn bad. He don't know what he's missing"

You wet your naturally curly hair and let the Curls do what they wanted. And slipped on a black dress with the sides cute out and some blue heels with silver spikes on the bottom and some blue and silver accessories.

You looked in the mirror and decided you looked great. You fluffed your hair up a bit, and heard a knock at the door.

Here goes nothing

You walked to the door and opened. And there stood Roc. Wearing a black button up polo that was tight and showed a little bit of his muscles and some black and silver Roc revival jeans and the blue and black 12s. His curly hair nice and lined up. He was godly.

"Hey Baby." He said hugging and kissing you. His kisses always set shocks through your body. Making you wanna take it farther but , you know the rest....