°16° Wh-at are you doing? I don't want to ch-oke you.

Start from the beginning

"Were you staking your claim to me earlier."

"What are you talking about?"

Of course I know what he's referring to. I was jealous when he dropped me at campus. With all those girls staring at him. He pressed his thumb on my bottom lip breaking my train of thought.

What were we talking about again?

"You know what I'm talking about."

Alezorio licks his lips while staring into my eyes. His thump slides across my lip. I started feeling nervous and excited under his heated gaze.

"I w-was jealous, o-of the girls who were staring at you."

Sh*t I forgot what happens when I stutter. He's probably getting hard now. What's he gonna do to me about it?

"You know what happens when you stutter. So you better be prepared."

"Uuh.. Aah.. uh.. I'm." Sh*t.

Of course I have to make it worst. Stupid brain.

°°°

What am I going to do to her?

Lianna's stuttering made me hard as a rock. She wasn't helping with her eyes begging me to take her. But I know she's not ready, even if she thinks so. I need to take of myself somehow.

"Lianna what should I do about this?"

I said pointing down to my pants. Lianna glance down at it. Upon seeing the giant bulge in my pants she seemed scared by it. Not to brag but I'm not your average size. When we finally have sex she'll need to be prepped thoroughly.

Lianna focuses only on my member forgetting my question. I use her distraction to my advantage. Hmm. Might as well start learning what my baby likes, what gives her pleasure. I get up and starts taking away a piece of her clothing real slow. Lianna surprisingly doesn't stop me but stays still.

When I'm down to the undergarments I take my time first to look at her soft fair skin in just the matching lingerie. Her skin looks smooth and soft. Not having any more patience I undo her bra let her boobs go free. Her pink nipples are begging for my mouth.

I held the left while I twirl my tongue on the other. Lianna's lips part letting out a shallow moan. I play with her sensitive bud pulling and blowing air onto it after. She arched her back bucking her chest into my face.

As I continue teasing her Lianna suddenly grabs my head so I can't get away not that I want to. I switch to the other nipple and do the same. She arches into me as I suck and lick. I begin kissing down her stomach.

"Al-e-zo-rio."

The combination of Lianna stuttering and moaning has me almost ejaculating inside my pants like a teenager. I could barely hold myself together. With my free hand I undo my pants and start jerking off as I get to Lianna's wet pussy.

She's soaking through her underwear, that I somehow pull off with one hand. I lick up Lia's center stroking her clit with my tongue. While I ate her I palmed myself feeling precum coat my hand.

Lianna pulls me into her pussy, screaming out loud. If anyone was home they'd have heard us. I can feel she's close so I lay on my back with her sitting on my face.

"Wh-at are you doing? I don't want to ch-oke you."

She's so innocent even now at a time like this. Ignoring Lianna's concerns I continue to suck on Lianna's pussy until she starts rubbing her center into me so I'm where she needs me to be. All thoughts about me choking long gone. My hand tightens around my cock and I stroke myself at the same pace as my tongue.

Lianna rocks into my face. "Oh go-od, Ale-zorio faster."

Her wish is my command. I speed up my strokes and Lianna bucks as I then flatten my tongue on her. She's getting close. Her moans get louder driving my need for her to let go so I can taste her. Since the last time I tasted her it's only thing I've wanted to have again. Lianna's flavor.

I thrust my tongue into her and its all she needs to let go. Causing me to do the same, shooting cum into my hand. Lianna's juice falls onto my lips tasting divine. I slurp it all up until there's nothing left. Her legs stop shaking and she falls down on top of me.

She gets up heading into her bathroom coming back with a washcloth that I use to clean my hands. After I pull a still undressed Lianna onto my lap so she's straddling me. Without notice she pulls me in for an intense kiss like no other. Lianna nips my lips open and starts licking my tongue.

I take over the kiss. She moans as I suck her tongue into my mouth. I'm sure she can taste herself and the thought makes me want to take this further. But knowing my she might not be ready makes me come to my senses.

As much as I didn't want to, I kiss Lianna one last time before pulling away. Her face looks beautiful and her silver eyes look at me with I an expression I couldn't quite label.

"Lianna I can't wait to rip your pussy up till you can't take a step without thinking about me."

She becomes shy then and doesn't meet my gaze. We can't have that. I need to start getting her to not turn away from me. Starting now. So I point her chin up so we meet each other's gaze.

"Why don't you ever look me in the eye Lia?"

I've been wanting to know the reason for a while now.

"Because when most people look at me all I see is disgust because of my acne. Like they only see my acne and not me. So after awhile I stopped looking people in the eye, so I wouldn't have to see them disgusted by my face."

"So you think if you look at me you'll see disgust?"

"Yes."

I hold Lianna closer into me.

"Lianna I've never looked at you with disgust and I never will. The only thing I think when I look at you is you are the most beautiful woman to me and I wouldn't change anything about you. Don't worry I'll cure your acne. One day you'll realize how wonderful you are. So you can't avoid looking at me anymore or you'll be punished."

She tensed up as I said she'll be punished. I wouldn't ever physically hurt my baby. Just put her over my lap and spank her buttom.

I wondered if it would turn her on.

Koi soups things are getting more serious with Lianna and Alezorio. Do you guys like their chemistry? Sorry this is unedited again.

Please comment, vote, and share.