𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

Start from the beginning

I jumped up again, momentarily forgetting my surroundings. Why am I not remembering how I ended up here. I need to know. I closed my eyes focusing on slowing my breath. Dorian taught me how to focus on one thing, it was supposed to help me access more of my brain, because half of it is memories from Hope.

"For the record, I didn't know grand theft auto was apart of the plan."

"It's not stealing, it's just borrowing without asking." M.G. walked next to me with his hood up, and sunglasses on. "Yeah, well tell that to Dr. Saltzman." Landon didn't mind M.G.'s excessive worry, he scanned our surround. "You got some viscous street gangs around here." M.G. kept his head low.

"Why do you think we parked in an alleyway?" I laughed when we came to a stop in front of a tall, white Victorian style house. "Everyone thinks I'm dead. I can't be seen here."

"You never mentioned your dad was a politician." Just on time my sight fell onto a sign that Landon must've already noticed. "He's not."

 "At least he wasn't

"At least he wasn't. He's running for mayor?" I gulped "Maybe Raf's right, maybe this was a mistake." I couldn't call it a sixth sense, but it was like my subconscious was trying to tell me something bad was happening. "No, the truth is never a mistake. Took me a long time to figure that out." I felt bad for not telling Landon about his mom, but I couldn't now.

I watched helplessly as he pressed the doorbell button.

"LANDON!" I opened my eyes just to find him in his previous position, dead. I couldn't do this anymore, I'm tired of people dying. I let my eyes change, to draw power from my wolf, "Remove haec carcerem" the chains flew away from me with a blinding blue light, and I darted over to be by Landon's side. "Okay." I placed my hand on his chest "Sana." Nothing happened. I groaned in disgust picking up his esophagus and pushing it back on his place. "Come on." I grabbed both of his hands holding them tightly.

  "Sana." This time it was a little louder, but he wasn't moving. I couldn't help it, I started to cry leaning over his dead body. Landon can't be dead. I should've been there. I should've helped him. Slowly, painfully slow I began to fall asleep lying on the body of my best friend's dead boyfriend.

"I'm sorry, but who are you, and why are you here?" Landon, and Rafael stood in front of M.G., and I. "Hey, it's okay." He nodded with a sad smile and pulled off his glasses, "Uh, hi, mom." I pushed Landon to the side "Milton." His mother didn't look very impressed to see him. "I wasn't expecting you."

"It's spring break." M.G.'s grip got tighter on my hand which I was starting to regret giving to him as a stress ball. "Yes, I know, but I thought we agreed it would be best for you to stay at campus."