Chapter 26

Kellin POV

It's now 1 year since Justin's death, and basically officially 1 years and 7 months Vic and I have been together...

"But what if he says no?" I asked Mike, and his new girlfriend Alysha.

"Oh you're so pathetic, it's pretty obvious he'll say yes" Alysha rolled her eyes,

"Thanks for the tip" I joked, "but seriously, what of he's not ready?" I groaned.

"Not ready for what?" Vic stepped into the room,

"Nothing" we all said at once,

"Maybe we should go" Mike coughed, taking Alysha's hand.

"What am I not ready for?"

"Nothing, it's just- nevermind"

"And why can't you tell me?" He sounded mad,

"Vic calm down, it's nothing" I but my lower lip, but he shook his head.

"Kellin what are you hiding?"

"I'm not hiding anything"

"Kellin..."

"I swear I'm not"

"Fine, don't fucking tell me then," he walked passed me, greaaaat.

"Vic honey please"

"No, I'm tired of you hiding things from me, I just... I just feel like you can't trust me anymore and I hate that Kells"

"Look the reason I can't tell you because it's a surprise"

"Not buying it" he folded his arms "it's either you tell me now, or else I'll leave"

"Leave where?"

"Leave you" leave me? I practically panic, but this is all a joke right?

"W-what no, Vic it's a suprise I told you that" I stumbled on my words.

"I've heard that excuse way too many, and note the fact that you keep lying to me." is he actually going to leave me? Just so easily?

"Please don't leave me, please... I can't tell you just yet"

"Oh but you can tell Mike and Alysha, you know what? I'll be in the room I'm not in the mood for talking right now," he said then he muttered something else. I sighed, following him. He can be so stubborn sometimes,

"Viccy, come on"

"No Kellin, you've been lying to me and that's something we swore we'd never do"

"I'm not lying about anything!"

"Yeah sure, just get.... just get out" he kicked me out of my own room...

--

It was now the afternoon, just a couple more hours until I propose to him. Yeah, I was thinking on marrying him, so I asked Mike's permission if I could. I was in the laundry room, when I heard the front door open, then someone came in the laundry room. It was Vic... and he was crying.

"Vic what's wrong? what happen?"

"I'm leaving, since you can't trust me anymore and I feel like you weren't telling me truth these past 2 months. Then you became distant on me so I'm leaving," his voice got colder the more he talked,

"Why can't you be patient god dammit?! I said it was a suprise-"

"But how many times did you say that? Where's the fucking suprise Kellin? For the past two months you haven't been Kellin lately. You never say 'i love you' any more, we never do relationship things and if we do you have to go and lock your damn self in the room. Well I have a suprise for you, good bye" I kept begging him not to leave just yet, this continued for about 20 minutes until he slammed the door shut in my face.