Chapter 3

I slowly fluttered my eyes open, blinking repeatedly. I felt two tanned arms wrapped around.

Who the hell is this?, I asked.

"Vic? What the hell?" I heard. It was Jaime...

"J-jaime?" I choked out. "let me go" I tried wiggling out, but he was stronger than me.

"Let me go" I said again, but he dragged me further away from the cliff.

What the hell is he doing here?

"Were you trying to kill yourself?" he asked, with a hint of pain. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Let me go, it's not like you care anyways" I said.

"Vic-VIC! LISTEN TO ME!" he yelled, cupping my face. "Vic, I do care" he said softly.

"Let me g-" I was stopped by someone calling my name.

"VIC? VICTOR?" I heard Mike call. Jaime turned around, not focusing on me anymore. This was my chance. I pushed Jaime away and ran for the cliff, too bad I was caught again.

"HE'S OVER HERE" I heard Jaime yell. Soon, a tall figure came out of the dark, and he darted towards me. He came in to give me a hug, but I pushed him away.

"I- I thought you were d-dead" he said between his sobs, but I couldn't help but cry. "Vic, I'm sorry, I-I was just mad a-and I didn't m-mean anything I said. I'm sorry" he apologized, but I didn't say a word. Later mom and dad came into the picture. Of course, they weren't sad, but they looked furious.

"What the fuck were you thinking young man? A false suicide note? Are you stupid?" My dad said harshly. Let me answer that question for you, yes... yes I am. "Grounded for 2 months" my mom spat.

"Mom!" I heard Mike yell. "He was going  to commit suicide and you don't care?!" I have to say, I haven't seen Mike like this. Even though he yells at me a lot, this was new, and I could tell mom was surprised by his outrage too.

"That's bullshit Mike. This here, is false! I thought you were smarter than that" my dad said.

"No. I thought you were smarter than that. Your own son was about- you know what? I'm not going to repeat myself" he said walking away. Both mom and dad glared at me.

"You think this is a joke Vic?" my mom yelled, and I shook my head nervously, and slowly. "pathetic, you might of well finish what you started" my dad came in. What does that mean? Is he telling me to kill myself?

"Jaime" I heard my mom say, "he got you involve with this too?" she gave him a hug, but he froze.

--

I was in my room, crying.

Fuck Jaime, why did he save me? I didnt want to be saved! I didn't want to be in this mess again.

"Vic?" I heard...Kellin? My window was open for some breeze, and that's where he stood, at my window. I didn't answer, so he let himself in.

I flinched when he wrapped his arms around me for comfort, hugging me tightly.

"I heard what happen, you know it's gonna be ok" he whispered in my ear. A confused look was slapped across my face.

"H-how'd you know?"

"Mike went rage and posted it on twitter" he said and I felt sudden panick filled within me. Wow, today was Kellin's first day and he already have my brothers Twitter.

"It's alright" he tried soothing me, but I shook my head, and sobbed hard on his shoulder.

"Hey, Vic stop crying" he said taking me off his shoulder and wiping my tears. No matter how hard I tried, they came down harder. I bet everyone in the whole school basically knows I tried killing myself. My life can't get any better can it?

"Here, I'll be right be right back" he said. I don't know why, but I felt lonely like I was needed something.

Something was still on my mind.... How the hell did Jaime find me? And why did he save me? Most of the time he'd ignoring like everyone else. Never talked to me since the 6th grade when rumors spreaded around that I was gay. I'll proudly admit that I was-well I still am. When Kellin came back, I felt my heart pumping faster as he sat by me.

"If you're comfortable, can you tell me why you, um, did that?" he said, I knew exactly what he was talking about, but I shook my head. He's messing with me, and then he'll back stab me.

"Do you have trust issues?" Kellin laughed a bit, and I nodded awkwardly, "Vic, you can trust me..." he said putting his hand on my shoulder. Suddenly it grew hot in here and my heart was all jittery as he stared at me, I sighed.

"Are you sure I can trust you?" I whispered, hoping he wouldn't hear, but he did.

"Of course" he slapped my thigh lightly, making me flinch a bit.

--

After my little explanation about what happened really, he didn't say much, all he did was stare at with with some type of guilt and sympathy. Some tears managed to escaped but I wiped them away quickly.

"If only I can turn back time, so I could be there for you" he said breaking the silence.

"Huh"

"I meant I should've been there when you needed me, but from now on Vic, I'll be there. You are my friend and I don't care what you've been through. I can tell you're an amazing guy" he said. I was speechless or maybe more like shocked. This was the first someone said this to me. I really hope he isn't lying becuase I just- I don't know. I just nodded. I just wished I was in his arms right now, in a friendly way of course.

I felt him staring at me, and I did the same. Even though it's dark, I can still see his green eyes onto me. I saw him smile at me and I could feel my face getting red hot.

"I should get going now, my mom probably known I've snuck out already" he laughed to himself. He gave me one last hug and left. He snuck out just to come here?

By now, I've already missed his presence.

Oh god, facing school tomorrow won't be easy. I started trembling as the thought of Andy and his crew-basically everyone picking on me, probably telling I'm an emo f-or something, then I'll be earning bruises which might lead me to cutting. I've been cutting my thighs instead if my arms-well I have this morning, but I'll only cut my thighs from now on. Why? Becuase then I'll be known as an emo cutter? Not that emo's are bad... I just hate labels. No one knows about my cutting, not even Kellin. I just didn't want to see the disgusted look on Kellin's face when I told him.

----------

(A/N: I couldn't help myself from updating! Ahhhhh!)

💀

Edited