Chapter 13

hey guys, sorry I haven't updated on time, I just felt depressed, and I felt like this book is getting boring... so yeah...//:

--

Trigger warning

I cut and cut, then cut even more. Why is my life like this? What did I do to deserve this? I didn't ask for pain... I just want happiness, to feel loved. Kellin is off with Justin being happy, while I sit here and feeling stupid. There's good and bad. Good; he doesn't get bullied anymore which I thank god- or Andy for that.

Bad; Kellin doesn't even look at me, doesn't say a word.

I'm sitting in the back off class with my wrist itching for the blade. I glance at Kellin a lot more than I should and it bothers me kind of. Jaime, oh god, he's always trying to get all over me and it's annoying! He tries kissing me, cuddling, touching me... it's disgusting really.

When the final bell rang, I hopped out of class trying to avoid Jaime. Basically, running away from Jaime, I ended up in the woods. I let tears spill from my eyes, thinking of suicide.

This is all Andy's fault. I let out a frustrated scream, kicking a nearby tree.

I told you no one wanted you, they all left you

"Shut up..."

Stop denying, you know I'm right,

"No! Shut up." I was sobbing, pulling my hair in the process.

You know, I miss your blade

"please..." I fell on my knees, "please stop" I begged. I closed my eyes shut, covering my ears screaming and crying.

Everyone hates you Vic,

Stupid

Dumb

Fat

Ugly

Fuck-up

Worthless

Waste of space

Fag

"I'm sorry" I whispered, "I'm so fucking sorry"

"Vic?" I heard a familiar voice.

"I can't do this anymore." I cried harder

"Please vic, you're scaring me" he said again

"Just let me die already" I whimpered,

What are you waiting for? The cliff is right in front of you...

And with that my eyes shot open, starring at the cliff in front of me

"Vic?" Kellin...

Kellin POV

I heard screaming. Vic's screaming. I still hate him, but again, I still... like him. The screaming was more violent, so I followed it, leaving Justin. My heart was beating 300 miles per hour. I saw Vic, on his knees crying. I rushed over too him, calling his name over and over again. He just kept screaming, until his eyes shot open. I looked to where he was looking...

He wouldn't.

"Vic?" I bit my lower lip. "Vic, please say something" I was worried as hell right now...

"K-Kellin?" he moved his head slowly, and we both made eye contact.

"Vic, here, come on" I tried helping him up but he stiffened.

"No, you hate me, they hate me, everyone hates me. Please Kellin, just make me do this"

"Do what?" now I was scared.

"Jump" he said, and I instantly refused.

"No, Vic come on please" I was on the verge of tears.

"Kellin, this is my decision, please just..." he looked down and his voice cracked, "just let me do this"

"NO" I screamed, with tears coming out, "You aren't going anywhere!"

"What's the point of living?" he shot back, "I've lost you, I've lost mom and papa...." he broke down not wanting to continue.

"You were te one who broke up with me!" I reminded him,

"Because I wanted you safe! I would never do that on purpose." he cried, and I was there in shock.

"W-what?" I said and he sighed shakingly,

"I-I didn't want you bullied because of me, and I made a deal with Andy...." he started crying, "if I broke up with you, he would stop abusing you. I'm sorry, I couldn't bare to see you hurt because of me, I just wanted to keep you safe and I w-" I stopped him, by pairing our lips together.

"Vic..." I said once we parted away, "you didn't have too, I was fine" I said and he shook his head too quickly.

"No" he voice cracked, "I'm sorry"

"Hey, hey now, please. I just want things to be the way it used to be.."

"No, they'll start bullying you and-"

"No Vic, I don't give a damn! I just want to be with you, and I couldn't ask for anything more than to be with you" I wiped his tears with my thumb. Our lips collided again, and he instantly kissed back. I've missed his lips, for a long long time.

"K-kellin?" and there goes Justin...

Justin POV

He needs to die...

(A/N: again, sorry it's so boring... )

💀

Edited