Chapter 10

I was walking down this empty hall, papers flying everywhere. Everything was dark, well except the light twitching above me.

"Hello?" I called out but I only heard my echo.

I could hear my foot beating onto the floor as I walked.

"Disgusting gay fag" I heard my mother say behind me. Turning around quickly, there she should with a smirk. Was she always standing there?

"worthless piece of shit" my dad came from behind her, standing to her left side.

I was completely confounded.

I wasn't taken back by their name calling though.

"It'll be better off if you died" I heard. I was pretty shocked-not completely- when I heard Mike's voice. Now it was like this was all they planned, like they wanted this.

"M-mike?" I made a step closer to them. "Where the hell am I? What is this?" I asked, but it's like they couldn't hear me. "Guys? Answer me please, stop playing around, this isn't funny" I could already feel my heart out of my chest. The atmosphere felt icky and I couldn't breathe.

"I'd be lying if I said I like you right now" someone else said, and I froze.

Kellin?

I turned around to see him smirking, with his arms around someone else. Someone else but me...

"You see Vic, you'd fall for anything" he laughed. "for me to like you? Oh god, that's funny" he said wiping fake tears. My heart shattered in pieces. Was it true? Did he not like me? By now tears were coming down my face.

"B-but I thought-"

"Shut up you shit" he spat harshly. He gave the guy a kiss, for about 2 minutes. Who is he? Why is he here?

"Am I really that horrible Kellin?"

"Vic?" he said, and he said that repeatedly.

I blinked a few times before noticing where I was. I sighed, cursing to myself silently. It was only a dream- more like a nightmare. I felt water glooming down from my eyes. I looked over at Kellin who's face soften.

"God Vic! Don't scare me like that!" he was worried, then paused.

"You said in your sleep if you were really that horrible" he smirked. I knew it, he doesn't love me.

He leant in for a kiss, not a peck, a kiss and I did not hesitate to kiss back. This better not be another dream or else I'll loose it.

"Anyways" he pulled us apart "what was that dream about?"

I thought about it, trying to remember every detail. I truely remembered the one that broke me the most.

"I- You were with another g-guy and um y-you were saying" I paused, "that you didn't like me..." I said quietly.

"Bullshit Vic," he pecked my nose, and I giggled.

" It's true" he grinned

"He's in- oh hi Kellin" Jaime said coming in.

//flash back//

"Please... can you hear me out"

"Jaime it's late, I have to go home" I rolled my eyes

"Please"

"Jaime" I said sternly, not wanting to talk.

"Please Vic" he pleaded softly

"Fine, make it quick" I gave in, and he sighed.

"Vic... I'm in love with you"

Pretty shocked, I didn't know if it was true or not.

"W-what?"

"Vic" he sighed "I want you to go out with me..."

I opened my mouth I talk but he held his index finger up, "let me explain. Look, I didn't mean for this whole ignoring thing to happen- it's kinda hard figuring out you're gay at 6th grade yanno? And it was pretty damn hard talking to you when, er, I kept blushing but that's not the point" he said, like really fast. It took me a moment to realize what he said, but the thing is... I don't love him. I like Kellin. Kellin, who was actually by my side when I needed him.

"Please Vic..." He said quietly.

"Jaime I- I just don't know, I mean I-"

"-You love Kellin right?" he said interrupting. I froze for a bit, not knowing how to answer. Do I love him? I gave a simple shrug. He left. No words, he just bumped my shoulder and left. I wanted I call out his name, but what's the point? What's wrong with me? Now I made someone else hate me. Why can't I do anything right huh? Why? I stayed there mentally yelling at myself until my phone rang. My phone read, Kellin Q.

"Hello?" my voice was shaky.

"Hey, um Vic I was wondering if you wanna come to airport with me Saturday?

"Yeah sure" I said quietly

"Vic, what's wrong?"

"N-nothing"

"Don't lie to me"

"I'm not lying"

"Vic..."

"Kellin, don't worry about it"

"Why shouldn't I?"

"Kellin, I'll see you at school"

"Vi-" he said and the line went dead. I'm such a dick now, he's probably angry at me for doing that. I'm mentally beating myself up...

//end//

Unknown POV

Plan A didn't work as well as I thought it would, so now going into Plan B.

I have to break Vic and Kellin up. I just need .. to make it seem like their cheating on each other. I met up with .. And told him the plan. They both have something that we want- Vic and Kellin.

So to have them for ourselves, he have to mess things up for them. Ahh this is soo good, I literally can't wait to them break up!

Both Vic and Kellin would be running to us, and we'll score

"But what if they catch us?"

"They won't, I've got this"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah"

"If I loose my friend because of you I will fuck up your face"

"You won't, damn"

"Fine..."

(A/N: hehe sorry it's short...so who's the mysterious guy?? or guyS? I honestly don't know the plan, so if you guys can comment or inbox me what you have so 'the unknowns' have like a plan.... if not, I'll make random stuff up xD

Hope you like it so far!! And since I'm an impatient person.... I'm doing updates every 2-4 days... I have free time again, so uh I might update #11 if I can!!!!!

~Squidgy)

💀

Edited