"The last time you did this, you died."

Scott and I walked into the vets' surgery and looked around.

"Deaton?" Scott called out, making him appear from the back room.

"Ah, Scott, Y/N, good to see you both. Come through." He smiled, opening the counter's gate. Scott and I looked at each other before heading through.

"What can I do for you?" Deaton asked.

"What do you know about the Wild Hunt?" Scott asked. Deaton's face dropped slightly and he sighed.

"Nothing good." He scoffed slightly before looking at us.

"The Wild Hunt is a dangerous thing. Its huntsmen have the ability to take anyone they wish and completely erase them from history. No one has ever come back from being taken." He shook his head.

"We know, because someone we know was taken." I admitted. Deaton's eyes widened.

"What? How do you remember them?" he scoffed.

"We didn't, at first. But then I started to have visions, memories of him. His name is Stiles and we believe that he was my boyfriend, and Scott and Lydia's best friend, as well as Stilinski's son." I explained. Deaton smiled at me.

"That's incredible. I have never known of anyone who has been able to remember someone taken." He chuckled.

"Do you know how we can get him back?" Scott asked. Deaton looked at him.

"Now, that's a new challenge in itself." He sighed.

"Is it possible?" I asked.

"In theory, yes. If you can contact him and get him to go to a certain place in wherever the hell he is, you can get him out. Only one issue." He spoke. Scott and I looked at each other.

"Which is?" Scot asked. Deaton sighed and looked at me.

"To contact him, Y/N would have to go under, and we all know what happened the last time she did that." He nodded. My eyes widened slightly and Scott looked at me.

"I'll do it." I admitted.

"You sure?" Scott asked. I sighed and looked at him.

"I don't know much about Stiles, but I know that I love him. I need to get him out of there." I spoke. Scott sighed and looked at Deaton.

"Alright then. Let's do this."

I gasped and sat up in the bathtub, clutching the sides. I panted heavily and looked around. My eyebrows furrowed as I seemed to be in a train station. I slowly got out of the bathtub and gulped. Dozens of people sat in the train station, just staring ahead.

"Hello?" I spoke, seeing if any of them would respond. Nothing. I sighed and looked around.

"Freaking great. I'm in a room full of zombies." I mumbled. I gasped slightly as someone ran into my back.

"I'm so sorry-." I turned around and my eyes widened. Stiles's eyes also widened as he saw me.

"Oh my god." He choked before tightly hugging me. I returned it, holding onto him for dear life.

"I missed you so much, Y/N, oh my god." He mumbled before kissing me. I returned it, holding his face and sinking into the kiss as his hands found my lower back and pulled my body further against his. I broke the kiss and looked at him.

"I missed you so much too. It's so good to see you." I smiled.

"Wait, why are you here? Did you get taken too?" he asked, holding onto my arms. I gulped.

"That's the hard bit. I went under to get here." I smiled sheepishly. Stiles's eyes widened.

"What? Why did you do that? You literally died the last time you did that." He scoffed.

"Don't worry, Deaton reassured me that this time around, I'm strong enough to bring myself back. I'll be fine." I reassured. He sighed and nodded before gently holding my face and kissing my head.

"I'm here to get you out, but I need time." I nodded.

"Okay, what do you need me to do?" he asked. I looked around, looking for something memorable. My eyes widened as I saw the tunnel.

"There. In the tunnel. You need to be there at six o'clock tomorrow. I'm going to make a link with you, and I should be powerful enough to bring you back." I nodded. His eyes widened slightly.

"Y/N, that could kill you. I don't want you risking your life for me again." He shook his head.

"You don't get a choice. I'm doing it." I nodded. He sighed and returned the nod. I looked down and gulped as I started to evaporate.

"I'm being pulled out. Be there at six, and I'll pull you out. I promise I'll bring you back." I nodded. He gulped and returned it before kissing me. I returned it, holding his face as more of my body evaporated.

"Remember I love you." He nodded, looking into my eyes. I gulped and returned his nod as I felt myself coming back to life.

"I love-."

I gasped and sat up in the bathtub.

"You okay?" Scott asked as he rushed to me.

"I'm fine." I nodded and stood up before letting Scott help me out of the tub.

"Did you talk to Stiles?" he asked. I nodded and looked at him.

"Yeah, I did. The Wild Hunt takes victims to this, sort of, train station. There's a tunnel there. I told him to wait there at six tomorrow and I'll connect through. I'll get him out." I gulped.

"Good. I need my best friend back." He gave me a small smile. I returned it before hugging him.

"We're gonna get Stiles back." I whispered.