Eichenhouse

I was pulled along what sounded like a corridor. I gulped as a door opened and I was thrown in, making me groan before the door shut behind me.

"Y/N." I gulped slightly as someone took the blindfold off but I sighed in relief as it was Scott.

"Oh, thank god, I thought I was a dead woman walking." I choked as I tightly hugged him.

"Don't say that yet, they still have to kill us for the money." He sighed. I returned it and nodded.

"I assume you were with Stiles, so is he okay?" Scott asked.

"He's fine. The bitch knocked him out, so he'll have one hell of a headache when he wakes up, but he's okay." I reassured.

"Good." He nodded. I started to look around as I realised that we were in what appeared to be a boiler room.

"Where are we?" I asked, making Scott shrug.

"I don't know. They blindfolded me, and took the extra precaution of injecting me with a bit of wolfsbane to make me sleep, so I couldn't use any of my wolf abilities to work out where I was." He sighed.

"You must admit, they're smart." I nodded.

"Not smart enough to sedate you though, and not take Stiles. He can still find us, and you can have visions telling us where we are. So, they're not as smart as us." He smiled. I chuckled and shook my head.

"No one is as smart as my Stiles." I spoke, smiling slightly.

Stiles's P.O.V

Stiles groaned as he screwed his eyes up, cradling his broken head. He opened his eyes fully and they widened. He was on the floor of Y/N's room and all of her stuff was still there but she was gone. Suddenly, he remembered what had happened.

"No, no, no." he mumbled as he shot up and grabbed his phone. He clicked on Y/N's number with shaky hands and held the phone to his ear.

"Please pick up baby, please." He choked. He paused as he heard a faint buzzing. He looked at the covers and threw them about before hearing a thump. He choked as he saw Y/N's phone on the floor. He picked it up and saw his own face smiling at him with his number on the screen. He hung up and quickly dialled Scott's number.

"Dude, pick up." He mumbled.

"Hey, it's Scott, sorry I can't get to the phone, leave a message-." Stiles groaned as he hung up. He thought about who else he could call. He sighed.

"Come on. Pick up." He mumbled as he dialled the number and put the phone to his ear.

"Hello?" he sighed in relief as Lydia picked up.

"Thank god, I'm so glad you picked up, thank the freaking lord-."

"Stiles, why did you ring me at 3 in the morning?" she scoffed. He sighed and looked down.

"Y/N and Scott have been taken." He choked.

"...oh my god..." she mumbled, making Stiles squint his eyes.

"What, Lydia? What happened?" he asked. There was a pause.

"Your call pulled me out of a nightmare. In the nightmare, Y/N and Scott were in some sort of basement, tied up and they were being tortured." Stiles's eyes widened at what she said.

"Lydia, that's exactly the vision Y/N had a week ago." Stiles nodded.

"Something feels wrong here. Pick me up in ten minutes." She spoke, making Stiles's eyebrows furrow.