The party

~Six months later~

Stiles and I walked into the house party, hands joined as I pulled him in.

"Hey guys!" Lydia smiled as she walked through the crowd to us.

"Hey." Stiles smiled.

"You guys want something to drink?" she asked.

"Sure. Two vodka and cokes?" I asked.

"Sure thing." She smiled.

"We'll be on the dance floor." Stiles yelled over the music as Lydia moved away.

"We will?" I smiled. He nodded and smirked as he pulled me to the floor. He pulled me to the centre of the crowd and placed his hands on my hips. I smiled at him as I curled my arms over his shoulders and pulled him closer.

"So, why are we dancing before we're drunk?" I chuckled.

"Because the last time we danced together at a party, we weren't together. So, I couldn't do this." He yelled over the music before leaning down and smashing our lips together. I smirked into it as I held his face, causing him to grip my hips tightly and pull them against his own. I broke the kiss as I needed to breathe but I smirked at Stiles, him returning it.

"Should we go upstairs?" I yelled. His eyes widened slightly.

"Are you sure?" he asked. I cupped his cheek and kissed him again, reassuring him. He returned it before breaking the kiss and looking at me. I smiled before taking his hand and pulling him towards the hallway. I pulled him up the stairs and into a room. I smirked as Stiles shut the door and turned around before kissing me again. I took his face and immediately deepened the kiss as he gripped my hips and walked us backwards. My thighs hit the bed and I squealed as we collapsed onto it, meaning Stiles was pinning me down. He smirked at me as he sat up and pulled his shirt over his gelled hair before leaning down and kissing me again. I smirked into it as he lay in between my legs. I curled my hands around his waist, pulling his hips against mine as he groaned into my mouth. Suddenly, my eyes shot open and I gasped. Stiles's eyes opened and he looked at me. His eyes widened.

"What's wrong, your eyes are red." He gulped.

"Someone's about to die-." I was cut off as someone screamed. Stiles and I looked at the door as we heard it.

"Crap." Stiles spoke as he stood up and pulled his shirt on. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room before running downstairs.

"What's happening?" Stiles asked, pulling us through the crowd that had formed. We got to the centre and my eyes widened.

"Oh my god." I choked, putting my hand over my mouth as Ethan lay dead on the floor, with Scott knelt beside him.

"Crap." Stiles mumbled as he hugged me, trying to shield my eyes.

"What happened?" Stiles asked. Scott looked up.

"He was dancing with this girl and she pulled a knife and stabbed him. He would have healed, but it was laced with wolfsbane." Scott sighed. Stiles returned it before digging out my phone.

"Scott, I have to call my dad, don't touch Ethan, he's now evidence." Stiles spoke.

"Yeah. Okay." Scott nodded before standing up.

I sat on the stairs in Lydia's hallway, fiddling with my fingers. I looked up and gave Stiles and his dad a small smile as they walked towards me. Stiles sat next to me and put an arm around me as his dad stood in front of us.

"You know I have to ask you some questions, Y/N." Stilinski nodded. I returned it and looked at him.

"I'll do anything I can to help." I spoke. He gave me a small smile before looking at his notepad.

"Officially, when did you know that Ethan was dead?" he asked.

"We heard a scream, so we rushed downstairs to see him on the floor, bleeding out." I gulped. His eyes squinted.

"What were you guys doing upstairs when the party was downstairs?" he asked. I gulped as I looked at Stiles. His eyes squinted and he shook his head before looking at his dad.

"We don't need to get into that, dad." He shook his head. Stilinski sighed and nodded.

"Okay. Unofficially, supernaturally, when did you know?" he asked. I sighed and looked down.

"When we were upstairs, I just suddenly got a feeling. It wasn't a vision, I just felt really sick, I felt death. I don't know." I choked.

"Hey, hey, it's okay." Stiles reassured, pulling me towards him and making me rest my head on his shoulder. Stilinski sighed and nodded.

"Okay. Well we haven't yet found the girl who people are saying stabbed Ethan, but it's being registered as a homicide." He nodded. I gulped as I looked at my hands.

"It isn't over." I admitted. Stiles looked at me.

"I'm sorry, what?" he scoffed. I looked at him before looking at Stilinski.

"I still feel it. I still have the feeling of death, I don't know why but...whatever just happened, it's going to happen again." I nodded. Stilinski sighed and rubbed his hands over his face.

"Oh jeez. Are you telling me this could be the start of a serial killer?" he scoffed.

"I mean...all I can feel is death. That's something to worry about." I nodded. Stilinski returned it.

"Okay. Well, everything is under control right now, I suggest the two of you go home and get some rest." He spoke.

"Okay, dad. Will do." Stiles nodded. Stilinski returned before walking away. Stiles looked at me.

"You want to sleep at mine tonight?" he asked, putting his hand on my knee.

"Please." I spoke, looking into his stunning whiskey eyes. He gave me a small smile and looked at my lips before standing up and pulling me up with him.

Stiles let us into his bedroom and shut the door after me. I pulled my top over my head, leaving me in my bra and jeans as I crawled into Stiles's bed. He pulled his shirt off and replaced it with a t shirt before climbing in next to me. He lay on his side so he was facing me as he pulled me closer.

"I know something is wrong." He mumbled, looking into my eyes. I sighed and shook my head.

"I don't know, just...since Ethan died, the feeling of death hasn't left me. Usually after someone dies, I feel it for a minute or two, and then it stops. Not this time. It's as if I'm predicting deaths that haven't happened yet." I whispered. Stiles narrowed his eyes at me.

"Like a banshee?" he asked. I nodded.

"A storm is coming, Stiles. And this is just the start." I choked.