"Who's Stiles?"

Y/N's P.O.V

Scott and I sat in the library, doing research.

"Y/N, I think I have something." Scott spoke. I looked at him.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Something called the Wild Hunt. A fleet of supernatural men on horses choose their victim, take them, and then somehow erase all memory of the person they've taken, meaning they can't be caught because no one remembers them being taken. If someone witnesses the person being taken, they become the best victim." Scott read. I scoffed.

"You've got to admit, that's kinda smart." I nodded.

"But, where do they go? The huntsmen don't kill them, so where do they take them?" he asked, looking at me.

"I guess that's something we have to figure out." I shrugged. Scott nodded and stood up before heading into the maze of shelves in the library. I sighed and looked at my own books.

"Y/N!" I looked up and my eyebrows furrowed as Stiles ran towards me.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked.

"They're coming for me, we need to go now." He panted as he grabbed my hand and pulled me up. My eyes widened as he started to run, making me run with him.

"What? Who's coming for you? What's happening?" I gulped as we ran through the school corridors and out of the doors.

"They took Alex. They took him and I saw them take him." He gulped.

"Who's Alex?" I asked. He looked at me.

"God, no." he choked.

"Stiles, you're scaring me, who's Alex?" I scoffed.

"He's the boy whose parents got taken by the men on horses, you looked into his past, you've got to remember that." He gulped.

"Stiles, I haven't looked into anyone's pasts in months." I shook my head. He choked and took my hand again before making us run again.

"They're coming for me. I saw him being taken, so I'm next. I need to get you safe-." I gasped as he jolted to a stop, making me run into his back.

"They're here." Stiles gulped as the wind started to pick up.

"Who's here, Stiles? We're alone." I spoke.

"They're all around us, you can't see them because you didn't see them take someone." He nodded, pushing me behind him with his arms. My eyes widened.

"Oh my god." I choked.

"Come on, we have to go." He nodded before taking my hand again and pulling me to the parking lot.

"My jeep! We need to get to my jeep!" he yelled as we sprinted through the parking lot. I panted heavily as we climbed into his jeep and he locked the doors before turning to me.

"Look at me." He gulped. I returned it as I looked at him.

"You're going to forget me." He nodded.

"No, no, I won't." I choked, shaking my head.

"Yes, you will. And that's okay." He responded. I shook my head as a tear left my eye. He sighed before cupping my cheek and gently pressing our lips together. My eyes widened slightly but I quickly sunk into it as I cupped his face. I closed my eyes and relished the feeling of his hands running over my waist. I opened my eyes as Stiles pulled away. He looked at me.

"Remember I love you." He nodded, looking into my eyes with his gorgeous whiskey ones. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out.

"I-." suddenly, Stiles's door was ripped open and he was yanked out by one of the ghost riders.

"Stiles!" I screamed as he disappeared. I choked as suddenly I was alone in his jeep.

"Stiles. Stiles." I whispered before closing his eyes.

"Remember I love you. Remember I love you." I whispered before opening my eyes again and climbing out of the jeep.

I wandered back to the school, trying to remember Stiles's words.

"Y/N." I snapped out of it as Scott called my name.

"Thank god, Scott, they took him, they took Stiles." I choked. His eyebrows furrowed.

"Who's Stiles?" he asked. My eyes widened.

"Your best friend, Scott. Stiles." I choked.

"Y/N, I don't know what you're talking about." He shrugged. A tear left my eye and I shook my head.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Scott asked, putting a hand on my arm. I ripped my arm out of his grip, making his eyes widen.

"Y/N..." he mumbled. I shook my head as I stumbled out of the school.

I walked into school and looked around. My eyebrows furrowed as I felt like I had to meet someone, but I didn't know who.

"Y/N." I looked towards the voice and gave Scott a small smile.

"Hey, you okay?" he asked. I sighed and nodded.

"Yeah, I just...I feel like I'm meant to be meeting someone." I mumbled.

"Yeah, me." He chuckled. I shook my head and looked at him.

"No, someone as well as you. Someone who should be here, but isn't." I muttered.

"Y/N, we've met up every day for a year, just the two of us. No one else." Scott spoke. I sighed and nodded.

"Course. Sorry, I don't know what's wrong with me." I gulped.

"It's okay, don't worry." He reassured. I gave him a small smile and took his arm, briefly resting my hand against his shoulder as we walked to class. We walked in and took our seats. My eyebrows furrowed as the seat next to me was empty.

"Scott, who sits there?" I asked, looking at him. His eyebrows furrowed.

"It's been empty all year. Are you sure you're okay?" he asked. I gulped and nodded.

"Yeah. Maybe it's just another perk of being a korrigan." I joked, making Scott chuckle and nod. I returned the nod before facing forward. I gulped as I fiddled with my fingers. I was sure there was meant to be someone else. I just couldn't work out who.