1. Prologue

Alice Cooper, Alice Smith. You can call her any of those names, she just doesn't care anymore. A week ago- a perfect Northsider, now- the wife of a serial killer. But as I said, she just doesn't care.
   She is broken, but she has to put on a fake smile for her friends, her daughter and for her reputation. The life of Alice Smith is at an all time low. She can't even go shopping without anyone glaring at her, her daughter can't go to school without getting bullied. They can't sleep without any nightmares about the killer, who lived with them. They would love to leave, but they just can't leave like cowards.

   FP, Forsythe Pendleton Jones II. The leader of the Southside Serpents, the father of two children. He might sound like a strong, happy man, but it is the opposite. He is an alcoholic, who can't help his children, who need him. His daughter lives with her mom and his son hates him.
   Other people see him as a loser and a waste of life. A Southside scum - his nickname, which Northsiders use. His life is almost as miserable as Alice's. He hates himself and he can't show his face in public. Almost always he is on his bike or with the Serpents. He feels accepted there. Unlike everywhere else.

   Two very similar and different humans pushed together by fate.

_______________________________________

   Hello, everyone!
   I am a beginner in writing, but I love it. I am not very good at English so there might be some mistakes.
   I will try to upload daily and write chapters much longer than this one.
   Love you!