{ P } 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐒..

Bắt đầu từ đầu

[YOU, ON PHONE]: Oh, no.. looks like
I'm already walking to the car, what a shame!

[YOU, ON PHONE]: I'm on my way..

Once he heard the line cut, and nothing more from you, he let out a long exhale of air. One that he hadn't even realized he'd been holding in.

Although he was in a shitty scenario, he still smiled his way through the tears and smudged eyeliner. The idea of you coming to be by his side, was an immediate fixer to his negative emotions. It had been a few days since he'd last seen you face-to-face, and he longed to admire your beauty once more.

★ 3 - Having to adjust to the fact that he's a morning person, and you're not.

KLAUS: Goood mooorning,
sleeping beauty!

You opened your eyes to the sunlight that peaked through your curtains, being momentarily blinded by the sudden awakening of brightness. Morning grumpiness had already started to radiate from you. And that was because, decorated across the alarm was 7:30 A.M.

[YOU]: Klaus.. It's too early for this.

★ 4 - Surprising both you and himself when getting tattoos, amidst his heavy drinking sessions.

[YOU]: Is.. that.. my name?

Your eyes looked at the dark ink littering Klaus's lower backside. In bold, lucida font, was [Y/N] accompanied by a detailed heart.

KLAUS, LOOKING IN MIRROR: Surprise..?

[YOU]: Why do you say that like
you're surprised, as well?

KLAUS: ..I may have overdone
it last night..

[YOU]: May?!

★ 5 - Using your eyeshadow.

[YOU]: Klaus did you get into my
eyeshadow palette again?

KLAUS, WEARING EYESHADOW: I have no
idea what you're talking about, schnookums!

★ 6 - Letting you dress him up, and paint his nails, because he enjoys it.

★ 7 - Him stealing the parts of your wardrobe that he can wear.

★ 8 - His siblings not really knowing of your existence, and vice versa.. since he didn't want you to know how much of a mess his home life was.

KLAUS: I don't want that academy
messing up what we have. It's already messed
up everything else I have. Not you, too.

★ 9 - Being the only person who can calm him down from episodes involving his power.

★ 10 - You playfully hitting his shoulder, a lot.

Naturally, every time Klaus slipped an inappropriate joke into the conversation, you were quick to playfully slap him on the shoulder. And this took place quite often.

[YOU SLAP HIM ON THE SHOULDER]

KLAUS: I'm fragile!

★ 11 - Him making sexual jokes.

[YOU]: You're such a pain in my
ass, but I love you anyways.

KLAUS: I love you too. But If
I'm a pain in your ass, my love..
We can just add more lubricant
next time.

[YOU]: KLAUS, YOU DID NOT!

KLAUS: Oh, but I did!!

★ 12 - Always going out shopping with him, and having an amazing time whilst doing so.

KLAUS: I don't know about you.. but..
I'm dying to try that skirt on!

[YOU]: Oh, yes.. let's get matching ones!

★ 13 - Him loving it when you play with his curls.

★ 14 - Him only sleeping peacefully when he's in bed beside you, to keep him company.

★ 15 - Him always hugging you from behind, loving the warmth you give.

Klaus stalked up from behind you, hugging his arms around your waist. His face went into your hair, giving you a kiss to the top of the head. The small period of time where he could hold you, and nothing would get in his way, was the one he wanted to last forevermore. He would never get tired of showing you affection.

★ 16 - Fuzzy handcuffs.

But who's wearing them?

★ 17 - Licking your face, just to annoy you.

★ 18 - Always trying to keep your attention.

Klaus looked over at you, as you sat across from him on the couch. You were immersed in what was happening on your phone, attention completely off of him. The man pouted, laying his head down in your lap, face looking up towards you..

KLAUS: I think it's time for my
daily dose of attention!

★ 19 - Him loving to sit and listen to you talk, the sound of your voice soothing him from the many others he hears, gifted from the dead.

★ 20 - A bunch of pet names, because Klaus is definitely a sucker for them.. even the weird ones.

KLAUS: My love.

KLAUS: Schnookums!

★ 21 - Him making silly faces at you, when he's across the room doing something.