{ P } 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

VANYA

TELEPATHY.

Often times, when the two of you are apart from one another; you'll find yourself sending her love-filled thoughts through your power. You're only able to do it from far distance, because of the strong connection the two of you withhold. It never fades, no matter the amount of miles away.

[YOU, IN THOUGHT]: "I miss you so much, Vanya. You owe me a kiss when you get back from your Violin tour."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

ALLISON

TELEPORTATION.

Your ability to teleport to any location in the world has become quite handy when it's your turn to set up the date for Allison and you. You've surprised her with many vacations, to many different places.

ALLISON: "Are we in Paris right now?"

[YOU]: "Oui."

ALLISON: "I love you SO much!!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

BEN

FLIGHT.

When the two of you have nothing to do, and find yourselves being bored; Ben always gives you the same look. The look that you've grown to know out of any other expressions he owned. It was his silent plea for you to take him out, flying. Of course, you always caved in..

BEN: "WEEEEEEEEE!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

KLAUS

BEING ABLE TO
COPY ANOTHER
PERSON'S POWERS.

Every time Klaus is deep in conversation with one of the dead, and ignoring you, you use your power to mimic his own. Therefore you can hear the conversation he's having, rather than it seeming one-sided..

KLAUS: "Mildred, you're so funny!"

And sometimes, there's no one there; it's just him ignoring you.

[YOU]: "THERE'S NO ONE
THERE! KLAUS!"

KLAUS: "Ah, no, I've been found out!
Guess it's timeout for me again. Second
time today."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

NUMBER FIVE

SUPERHUMAN STRENGTH.

There was a moment in your powers that Five would never admit to being true.. and that was the time he couldn't get the jar of Peanut Butter open. He struggled for thirty minutes, before finally giving into the fact that you would be better off doing it.

FIVE: "It's impossible! There has
to be something wrong with that jar,
I've never had problems o-"

[YOU]: "Opened!"

FIVE: "This is to never be
spoken of.. It was a faulty design!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

DIEGO

LEVITATION.

Sleeping is the moment you aren't in control of your powers, and Diego has to take precautions of how far you levitate into the air. Because sometimes you'll wake up, nose pressed up against the ceiling.

[YOU, WHISPER YELLING]:
"Diego, I did it again!"

DIEGO: "NhmMm.."

[YOU]: "Diego, how do I
get down?.."

DIEGO: "Mmjustmovemmhn.."

THUD!

DIEGO: "I'M UP!"

[YOU, GROANING IN PAIN]:
"A little too late, dick.."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧