{ P } 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐊𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐒..

A/N: Robert Sheehan is a beautiful man, whom of which I want to impregnate, without even having the ability to do so

man, whom of which I want to
impregnate, without even having
the ability to do so.

★ 1 - Scolding him for the criminalist things he does.

Out of peripheral vision, you could see Klaus shoving a large number of candies inside his inner jacket pocket. You, of all people, knew that the man had grabby hands when it came to convenient store goodies. He would take a handful, and run straight for the door. But ever since he got sober, he's failed to realize that having money means.. less stealing is involved in your day-to-day.

[YOU]: Klaus.. pull the candy
out of your pocket..

KLAUS: Buuut, I'm huuunggry!

[YOU]: We can just pay for it!

KLAUS: That.. would probably
be a better option?

[YOU]: Yeah, I think so!

★ 2 - Being there for him when he has nightmares throughout the night.

One ring from Klaus was all it took to wake you up within the early hours of the A.M. From the second you heard his specific ringtone, you knew that he'd had another infamous nightmare. A traumatic one that had been on repeat in his mind, since the moment his father abandoned him in a tomb. Reginald Hargreeves was a royal bastard.

Looking through clouded vision, and the dark of your bedroom, you struggled to switch on the lamp by your bedside. And once you managed, you were sluggish with answering the phone.

Involuntarily, you yawned as soon as your boyfriend picked up on the other side.

[YOU, ON PHONE]: Hello?

KLAUS, ON PHONE: I had the nightmare again..
This is the second time this week.
I don't know what to do!

[YOU, ON PHONE]: Are you alone?

KLAUS, ON PHONE: Ben's creeping on me
from the corner. I think he likes
watching me sleep.

BEN, TO KLAUS: Dude.

You could already feel a playful roll of the eyes happening in your head, and before you realized it, it was. The man, whom you loved, was no doubt a dorky personality.

[YOU, ON PHONE]: Okay, I'll be over
in a minute. Just stay in bed.

KLAUS, ON PHONE: You don't have t-