{ P } 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐆𝐎'𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃

✧˖*°࿐ ━ 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐆𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐒 X READER!

X READER!

IMAGINE: You're pregnant with Diego's child, AKA, you take place of Lila.

« ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ »

Telling Viktor before Diego, having grown closer to him than most of the family members, and knowing that he would keep it a secret like you wanted.

« ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ »

Being afraid to tell him about the pregnancy, unsure of how he'd react to it.

You'd known for far too long about the pregnancy, and everyday that you avoided to tell Diego, you could feel the guilt piling up on your conscience. It was eating you up from the inside out.

But you couldn't help withholding the information, considering you didn't know how your boyfriend would even react to the news. You were excited for the arrival of your offspring, but that did not mean that he had to be. Which frightened you.

Even at this very moment, as you sat across from him, eating in fear of the fact that you're about to spout out that you're pregnant and he's the Father.

DIEGO: You're stress eating.

YOU, WITH A
MOUTH FULL OF
[FAVORITE FOOD]: No, I'm not..

DIEGO: Can I have some then?

YOU: No!

DIEGO: You're definitely stress
eating. And you normally always share your food with me.. What's wrong?

You gulped down the food that was in your mouth before looking up at him, tears building up in your waterline. This was the moment.. The big reveal..

YOU: I'm pregnant, Diego.

You wince back, trying to hold back a cry awaiting his reaction, and for a few moments it was just straight silence, until he spoke up with a smirk on his face. Which confused you, entirely.

DIEGO: Finally, you decided to tell me.

YOU: You knew this entire time?!

DIEGO: Do you really think
I wouldn't notice you not getting hammered with everyone else?  I started connecting the
dots from the very beginning.

You had to give props to the knife-wielding man, that he was quite smart. Either that or you were just a very open book, that could not
keep a secret for anything.