{ P } 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆

« ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ »

« ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ »

VANYA:
Where she likes to kiss you: On the cheek!

Vanya is quite sheepish. That is evident when she takes a small but cute approach to showing you her affection. She'll press a soft kiss to the apple of your cheek, and leave you with a lingering reminder of her love. You're normally the one to make moves in the relationship, therefore, whenever it's the rare chance of her doing it.. It's quite memorable!

DIEGO:
Where he likes to kiss you: The neck!

Diego is quite private with showing his affection to you. He doesn't tend to do it out in the public, rather only when it's the two of you, in the comfort of your household. He'll sneak up from behind, quietly and bury his head into the crook of your neck, tickling it with the contact of his kiss.

It normally scares you, considering
how sly he does it.

KLAUS:
Where he likes to kiss you: The tip of your nose!

One of his favorite features on you, is your nose.
He'll constantly be planting kisses on it, and tickling it with his index finger. Another reason is, he loves to make you scrunch it back. He thinks the expression is very cute, and always feels a flutter in his heart when you make it. It's something he always does out in public a lot, wanting to keep it PG for all of the kiddos around you.

NUMBER FIVE:
Where he likes to kiss you: The forehead!

It's always hard for Five to come up with anything
romantic for you, knowing how much you love it, but the one thing he can pride himself on.. is the fact that he'll naturally give you a kiss to the forehead throughout the day. Whether he's spatial jumping from room-to-room or going out to visit with his family, he always stops and gives you the three seconds it takes!

ALLISON:
Where she likes to kiss you: The lips!

Allison keeps it classically romantic, lot alike her movies. She'll come at you with a passionate lip lock. Her arms will be wrapped around your lower back, pressing your body up to her own, loving intimacy between the two of you from time-to-time. Unless she's showing you endearment in front of Claire.. In that case, she'll do it quick and innocently, not wanting to get too risqué in front of the little girl.

BEN:
Where he likes to kiss you: All over the face!

Ben is known by many for being his silly self, including you, considering it was one of the many reasons you'd fallen in love with the man. Therefore, his silliness tends to sneak out into his ways of showing affection. He'll grab your face in between his hands, and start spreading a numerous amount of kisses all around your skin. After doing so, he will always finish it off with a gentle kiss to the lips! You adore when he does so..

« ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ »