{ P } 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

ALLISON

You have very true intentions with Allison, and that's what she adores. Her past in relationships has been rather bumpy, but she knows that with you; the ride will be smooth sailing. Your plan is, no doubt, pure and to give her the happiness she deserves..

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

VANYA

She loves how you talk her up on things. Considering she's rather insecure due to her past, she doesn't find confidence in herself when performing certain actions. But you always know how to get her feeling quite the opposite, and like she can take over the world. You make her feel powerful, without any actual involvement of her abilities.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

BEN

If there's one thing Ben doesn't like about himself, it's his power. He doesn't have much control when he lashes out, and the only way he can come down from it ; is you. The very mention of your name, or a glimpse of your face and he'll be able to contain it back.. to the point that he'll fade to his normal form.

He's more than grateful that there's someone out there who can help him, and even more.. that it's you.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

KLAUS

Out of all the things Klaus has come to love about you, the most cherished one to him is the fact that you can keep him mentally stable no matter what problems he's going through. Whether it be his struggles with addiction, or drama in the Hargreeves family, you're the solution to all of his problems..

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

DIEGO

Diego has a lot of problems with his anger, and patience. He's a ticking time bomb when it comes to certain topics, and sometimes he detonates.. However, you know how to calm him down, instantly. He could go from red in the face to smiling in a matter of minutes. You knew him better than anyone, and that's how it was so easy for you.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

NUMBER FIVE

The fact that you're so understanding with him. Most people wouldn't grasp the concept of why he'd want alone time, or why he isn't good at seeing everything in a romantic way. But, you do, and you take him for who he is, including all of his flaws.

Then you love him for who he is, and that makes him happier than anything.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧