{ P } 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐔𝐏

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

KLAUS

Klaus, being who he is, wakes you up in the most dramatic way plausible. Normally, he'll bust into your bedroom, a white robe draped down his body, and start singing as if he's the lead in a Disney film..

KLAUS: "Good morning, sleeping beauuuuty!"

[YOU]: "Klaus, uuuugghh.. Not now.."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

FIVE

He normally doesn't awake you, liking how peaceful you look when sleeping.. However, if you tend to stay in bed for too long, he'll take it upon himself to wake you from your dreams. His worry gets the best of him.

He's, often times, quite blunt in his words when doing it. But they're always soft spoken. Letting you know that he means well.

FIVE: "I was starting to worry."

[YOU]: "I do sleep a lot."

FIVE: "I've noticed..
I mean, it is the afternoon."

He'll move the messy hair from your face, and offer to take you somewhere for breakfast.. or give you the other option of him making the two of you a classic peanut butter-and-marshmallow sandwich.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

ALLISON

Allison doesn't normally get up at the same time as you do. Therefore when you're attempting to crawl out from underneath the duvet, you feel her arms wrap tighter around your waist.. and a few groans of discontentment leave her mouth. She never likes leaving the cuddle sessions you two have in bed.

ALLISON: "Stay, please. Just a little longer."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

VANYA

Vanya will be very thoughtful about the way she wakes you up. She'll make sure that your eyes will flutter open to something that will keep your awakening peaceful. First and foremost, she'll go to the local Café and order your favorite item from the menu. With that in hand, she'll sit down beside you and wake you up - with a few soft shakes to the arm.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

DIEGO

He doesn't normally wake you up, knowing how moody you get when someone does. Therefore, he'll await for you to walk out; in all of your morning glory. You'll notice him sat at the table, with some breakfast ready for eating.

DIEGO: "I didn't know whether
to make dinner or breakfast."

[YOU]: "Ha-ha, very funny."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧