{ P } 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋..

A/N: This is a little angsty, grab
your tissues folks!

A/N: This is a little angsty, grab your tissues folks!

« ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ »

DIEGO :

Who doesn't feel the same - HIM!

Eudora Patch. Those words constantly echoed in the head of Diego Hargreeves. The man was lovestruck, and you watched every second of it from the sidelines. Every gaze of admiration he sent her, you only wished was directed towards you.

She never gave him a second of her day, but you'd willingly hand him all of yours. Maybe that's what he'd seen within her, the thing he took interest in. Eudora was playing hard-to-get, which made him overlook the fact that you were always there for him. Through thick and thin. You were the one person whom he shed tears in front of, but deemed to forever be in a friendship with.

He took claim of your heart, without asking for it, and unknowingly smashed it against the floor.

Eudora knew all of the skeletons you kept in your closet. She was quite aware of your feelings for the man, and promised that she didn't have reciprocation of his emotions. Therefore, you figured it'd be best not to worry of anything happening between the pair. She made a promise, after all.. and you meant the world to her; so she most definitely wasn't going to break it.

"Hey, Diego. I decided to just get a
bunch of different donuts, a-"

Opening up the passenger's side door to his squad car, your hands dropped the box of baked goods down against the pavement below. Shock took over every inch of your body at the sight of him and Eudora locking lips.

You'd been gone for a minute, only to return to betrayal. The promising words Eudora once reassured you with, were now nothing more than a lie. It was a heartless move.

The woman did have feelings blossoming for him, only, she didn't plan to tell you. Far too afraid of how you'd react. Therefore, she chose to keep their relationship a secret affair. Something no one knew of, as long as they'd maintain the charade that they disliked one another. It was the perfect plan.