CHAPTER 36

Pulling up to the pack house you would have sworn that I had killed Murphy the car was surrounded and golden eyes flashed all over the place. Olivia looks at me and sits further into the seat as if she was trying to get as much distance between her and them. I shake my head and open my door and step out.

"Damn it Addy!" I hear Aspen and Murphy yelling at me. I hold my hands up and they look at my arm and make their way to me in a few seconds flat.

"What the hell have you done!" Murphy yells at me. He has ahold of my arm and has started growling. 

The passenger door opens up and Olivia steps out. She has her arm tucked behind her so no one would be able to see her mark. 

"Please tell me you didn't make an oath?" Aspen ask.

"To save both of our people I would sacrifice myself." Is all that I say. I grab Olivia and tuck her close to me as we make our way to my house.

"They are going to hate you even more now." I say. I groan in frustration knowing how hard it is going to be to protect her.

"I know but they wont do anything about it. They love you Addy and if I'm being honest ive always been so jealous of you." She says. I open the front door and make my way to the kitchen. I open the fridge and smile my Dr.Pepper.  The cool soda slides down my throat making me happy.

"Why everyone treated me like shit. I was weak when I lived here. If I'm being honest if I hadn't of run away after Murphy rejected me I don't think I would be alive right now. It was horrible to be treated like some piece of gum you find on your shoe. I hated my life and Murphy was the iceberg that sank the Titanic. I couldn't stay here." I say. Olivia looks at me and I can see the guilt swimming in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Addy I didn't know. I just hated how the guys looked at you. They would never look at me like that. The bullying got started because of me. People used to look at you with admiration and I out my nose where it shouldn't have been." She admits.

"I know you were the one who started them." She looks at me with shock. "I was always the quiet one so that meant I listened when people talked. The girls were cruel and they liked to spread the gossip. You know what was the worst of it was being in the bathroom listening to the girls coming up with worse lies to tell. It made me want to die. I wanted to die." I say. I set the cool drink down on the counter and look at Olivia. Tears are falling down her face.

"I'm sorry." 

"Don't be it made me who I am today. We were just kids that let social status dictate how we felt and how we made our decisions. I do wish things would have been different but they cant and that's ok it all happened for a reason."

"You know I know we can never be best friends but I hope when this is over we can at least try to be friends." I smile at her.

"Id like that."

******

SOORY I KNOW ITS A SHORT CHAPTER DONT KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEEN SUPER BUSY WITH WORK AND YALL FINGERS CROSSED I GET THIS NEW JOB!!!!!!!1