Chapter 6

Murphy looks at me and back at his hands.

"Now you want to be quiet." I say. I move to the window. The suns warmth making me feel better.

"I dont know what you want me to say Adalyn. You obviously have it all figured out. You think you know how I felt. You think you know." He says.

I turn around and look at him. He isnt even looking at me.

"Then prove me wrong. You werent heart broken because it you were would you have really slept with Olivia?" I ask.

"I dont know. Adalyn I was so heartbroken. I felt a part of me being ripped out of my body when you left here. You were gone and I was broken. Dad told me I wasnt worth being Alpha because I let myself decide what I wanted. I forsaked what the goddess had in store for me because I let some girl put herself in between what I wanted." Murphy says.

"You did this!" I yell. I move away from the window and look at Murphy. "You were the one to reject me. I felt useless and abandon. The one person who was supposed to love me no matter what didnt. The one person who was supposed to love me rejected me. I ran and found solace somewhere else and now I have to come back and be reminded of what i went through when I lived here. I stand in this room where you rejected me." I say.

"I didn't think-" 

"Exactly you didnt think." I cut him off. "You never think. Everything with you is impulse. I trained next to you from the time we could walk but I was never enough. I wasn't good enough and you made that perfectly clear the day you rejected me." I say.

"I never wanted this." He says.

"Really because this is what you got." I scream.

"Damn it Adalyn. I have always loved you!" He screams slamming his fist into the table.

"Thats rich coming from you." I say.

"Adalyn." He says.

"I can't murphy do you know how bad you hurt me. Then to feel the completely disappear because of something you did. To feel the stab of rejection the final blow. As much as I know you don't want to hear it Aspen stepped up he was in a rough spot when I met him. He had just found his mate only to find out she was dying he still brought me in a nursed me back to health. I wanted to die. I wanted nothing more then to die. I wanted to disappear into nothing. I wanted to just die. I didn't want to feel the pain anymore. I wanted to die. Aspen told me that if he could live through watching his mate die in front of him I could live with this pain. Aiden taught me to harness the feelings I had. They taught me to redirect the anger. I became the kiss of death." I say.

"I never meant to hurt you." Murphy tries again.

"But you did and now you've lost me or ever having the chance with me ever again, but if the goddess decides to give you a second chance be kind to her or him. Treat them with so much respect. Let Olivia down easily and not be rude and ignorant about it. She is still a person no matter how much I cant stand her." I say. I walk to Murphy and kiss his cheek.

"May the goddess be gracious." I leave him in the room by himself and I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders.

******

SO YEAH!