Chapter 27

SUCKY SEX SCENE AHEAD I WARNED YOU!!!!! 

I lay on my bed leaned up against Aspen. My laptop is sitting on my raised legs. I scroll through the media looking for anything connected to Travis Redden. I feel Aspen's hand brush my neck. 

"You look so determined." Aspen says.

"I want to find this asshole." My fingers sweep across the keyboard and my eyes scan the pages that keep popping up.

Aspen moves closer to me and places his lips to my neck. His lips trail down my neck and he pushes my shirt off my shoulder. I try to keep my eyes focused on the computer. His lips attach behind my ear. I let out a throaty moan praying to God that all the walls in the houses are soundproof.

"Want me to stop?" He ask.

"Aspen you stop now and i'm throwing your ass out no question about that." I say. He laughs and takes the computer from me. He sets it down on the floor and flips me over so I am laying flat on my back. Aspen hovers over me and kisses my lips. I close my eyes and pull him closer.

He pulls away and looks at me with a smile on his face.

"What?" 

"It just seems so weird." He looks at me and kisses me lightly.

"What's that?" 

"Right now this moment seems so normal like we don't have a shit storm waiting for us outside the door." He says.

"Yeah, but I don't think I want to think about that right now." I say. I lean up and kiss him pulling him back to me. The kisses turn more and more heated.I grind my body against him causing some friction. He groans and pushes away from me again.

"I need less clothing right now." I say. I grip the bottom of his shirt and sling it over his head. I smile when I look at his naked chest. 

"Like what you see darlin'?" He ask.

"Maybe." 

I sit up and he pulls my shirt off leaving me in nothing but my pajama bottoms. I cross my arms over my chest.

"Dont hide from me." He kisses my lips so gentley.

I uncross my arms and I can hear his breathing and his heart rate pick back up. I laugh and you can hear the nerves in my voice. 

"Don't be nervous my love I won't hurt you." He looks at me and I nod. I reach up and pull his belt through the loops. I run my hand across the top of his jeans. Goosebumps rise across his skin. 

"Dont be nervous love." I say. I kiss down his torso and stop at the top of his jeans. I unbutton is pants and slide them down his legs. His boxers have a huge bulge making me smile but also making my nerves resurface. My hands start shaking and he takes ahold of my hands.

"Let me. It's all about you tonight." He pushes my hands above my head and hold me there for a moment as he kisses me one last time. His hands slide down my body hovering over my best. His head dips down and kisses both making me lift up off the mattress. His hand move further and he slips my panties off throwing them behind him somewhere.

"Is it going to hurt?" I ask.

"Only for a moment I promise." He kisses me one more time before he pulls his boxers off. I lean up and look at him in all his glory. I can feel my body buzzing with excitement.

"Ready?" I nod.

He kisses me as her thrust in. I scream out and he stops looking at me waiting for me to nod. 

"It's all going to be fine baby." Aspen kisses me and I move wanting him to move.

When he pulls out and thrust back in making me moan his name. The slow pace starting to kill me.

"Aspen faster please." I moan out. I grab ahold of his back and run my nails  down his back. His throaty moans make me start getting closer to the edge. His thrust start becoming more erratic and I can feel myself getting closer. My hand travels up to my breast and I squeeze them. 

"Fuck Aspen!" I scream out.

"That's right baby scream my name." He leans down and sucks on my neck leaving dark hickies behind.

"I'm close!" I scream out.

"Me too." I close my eyes and tip over the edge. He pulls out and lays next to me.

"That was-."

"Amazing." I finish.

I lay there watching him. It is peaceful.

"I want to take you somewhere tomorrow." Aspen says.

"I think we did this backwards." I laugh.

"Maybe, but I wouldn't want it any other way." I stand up and open the bathroom door. "Ready for round two?" I ask. He looks at me and I throw him a wink heading inside.

**********************************

YES I SUCK AT SEX SCENES DONT KILL ME PLEASE.