"Of course. It is the best for all of us, Jungkook."

"But I thought you would like to do it yourself."

Chaelin sighed and looked down. She cupped her cheels with her hands and rested them on her thighs, "Yes, I would like to but how would I be able to do that? I don't even get the chance to meet him? I mean, only the two of us."

"Don't worry. I'll take this chance and talk to him. I know he wants to know the truth too."

Suddenly, the door to their house opened.

"Are you sure about that?" Yongguk asked Chanyong. That's the first time Chaelin saw her brother after the party.

"We need to do this. Besides, we are not really going to harm them unless she do it herself." Chanyong said.

"Hey!" Chaelin stood up and greeted the two guys walking out of the gates. Chanyong tried to cover his face but before he was able to do it, Chaelin already noticed the black skin around his eyes. "What happened to the two of you? Did you guys fight?" Chanyong and Yongguk shook their heads. Chaelin sighed again but smiled, "You better not fight."

"Chaelin, do you have plans this coming weekend?" Chanyong asked. Chaelin checked her phone to see her schedule but it is blank. "No, I don't. But I think I need to go out to look for job, again."

"Can you stay at home with mom?"

"Why?"

Chanyong shrugged his shoulders and told her, "I just thought she needs accompany here because Dad will be going out of town."

"No problem. I can stay at home." Chaelin happily said.

Jungkook, Chanyong and Yongguk looked at one another for seconds before Jungkook spoke, "I'll tell you when there is progress with Jin, okay?" Chaelin obediently nodded. "Go inside now. It is cold outside, Chaelin." Jungkook said, placing his hand on top of Chaelin's head and slightly tapped it twice. Chaelin bowed to the three men and went inside.

The three guys waited for Chaelin to enter their house and assured that she will not hear their conversation.

"Are you sure about your plans?" Jungkook asked Yongguk.

"I think, yes? We don't have any other choice. We are just going to scare her anyway."

"But... are we not going to the jail?" Yongguk shook his head. "I will tell the plans tomorrow to Jin and I'm sure he will help us."

"How sure are you?" Chanyong asked.

"I will make him help us." He said and bowed to the two older men. "I will meet him tomorrow. Just tell me if you think he should not know it."

***

"Yo!" Jungkook raised his right hand to wave, "I'm over here!" He shouted.

Jin ran carefully to Jungkook's spot. "How long did you wait?"

Jungkook looked at his watch, "Just, 20 minutes?"

Jin's eyes widened. He didn't expect to be that late. "I'm so sorry. Eunsol asked me help her transfer her things to her new house."

"New house?"

"Yes. She decided to be independent. She also wanted to live somewhat near my house." Jin explained.

"Wow~ she must be really possessive, huh?"