Chapter Forty-Six

Start from the beginning

"Tell me what?" I asked.

Damon hesitated before answering, "well, Silas needed his psychic juju to get into Tessa's head, and the only way to temporarily reactivate his ability was to break Stefan's neck... a couple times."

"As if he didn't hate us enough. Damon, I going over there." I told him.

"She should. Really. Tessa's bad business." Silas said.

"No. Just let Stefan have his space. Just like you said, he's already mad enough." Damon told me.

"Sounds like he's more mad at you. Maybe he and I can find some common ground." I said with a little bit of anger and hung up.

\||\

I knocked on the door to Tessa's home.

"Well, is it isn't Stefan's dated love." Tessa said once she opened the door.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"Come on in." She opened the door wider, "who am I to stand in the way of destiny." I gave her a confused look.

"Ellie. You shouldn't have walked through that door." Stefan told me.

"I'm really sorry. I wouldn't have let Damon do what he did to you."

"Sure you would have. You have this annoying tendency to do anything he tells you to do."

"I'm not shrink, but I think it's called codependence." Tessa cut in.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself, "look. I get that you're upset with us for pretty much everything, but do you really think that sleeping with Tessa is going to solve anything?" I asked.

"Who said I was sleeping with Tessa?" Stefan asked.

Stefan and I looked at her.

"I am so bad with messages. Oh, look! Ellie called. She's wondering why you're here. I may have embellished for effect." Tessa explained.

"Okay. I just came by to make sure that she hadn't done some, like, 'fatal attraction' spell on you, but now that I know that you're good, I'm gonna go." I said trying to not make it seem awkward, but it was.

I walked passed Tessa and tried to leave but go stuck at the door. I tried to walk through the doorway but couldn't get through. There's a seal.

"You really shouldn't have came inside." Stefan said.

\||\

After a few minutes, Tessa called Damon on Stefan's phone.

"Well, isn't this a pleasant surprise?" Damon picked up.

"You ain't seen nothing yet." Tessa replied, "since I'm occupied at the moment, I need you to go ahead and kill Silas for me."

"Gladly, but he's such a control freak that he wants to off himself himself." Damon responded.

"You mean, after he destroys the other side?" Tessa asked, "yea. That's not gonna happen, plus I want him dead before he has the pleasure of finding the anchor."

"Yea. I'm not following."

"Kill him now."

"Damon." I said, knowing that if he did, Bonnie wouldn't be able to come back.

"Did I mention I lured your girlfriend here to me. I used the oldest trick in the book— jealousy of Stefan! Thought you should know."

I felt a burning feeling of anger inside of me towards Tessa. I kept on taking deep breaths before I lose control.

Loss.>D. Salvatore (Seasons 3,4&5)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara