Chapter Forty-Six

Start from the beginning

"New Jersey?" Damon asked, "the supernatural other world is bound by an object in Snooki's backyard?"

"It's in a stockyard, and it's being shipped out, so we really need to—hello, hunter." Silas started but stopped when Jeremy walking in pointing a crossbow at him, "banner day for you. Didn't you and the Bennett witch used to, uh," he whistled.

"Hey, knock it off, okay?" I said to Silas, "it's okay, Jeremy. We all want the same thing today— Silas dead, and Bonnie alive."

"AKA, but the damn crossbow down, Pocahontas." Damon told him and he listened.

"We're just supposed to believe that he's gonna bring Bonnie back to life out of the goodness of his heart?" Jeremy asked walking towards us.

"Well, I hope not." Silas said, "I mean, I am kind of a monster."

Jeremy pointed the crossbow back at Silas.

"You know, guys, I'm feeling really ganged up on right now, okay? I would hate to lose my temper and do something..." he lifter up his hand and flames came out of his fingertips, "crazy."

Jeremy put the crossbow down.

"Man, I really love being a witch again. I feel like I'm constantly reinventing myself. I'm like a supernatural Madonna, don't you think?"

\||\

"Alright, we gotta get going. You grab a crowbar or four from the garage," Silas told Jeremy.

"What for?" Jeremy asked.

"Does it matter?" Silas responded.

"You," he looked at me, "you're not going. Men only."

"Are you serious? He's not serious." I said.

"No, he's not serious." Damon told me.

"Actually, I am 100% serious. You're a banshee, like Amara, I haven't been around any other banshees so you would know how I feel."

"That makes no sense." Damon said.

"This is ridiculous. We're bringing my best friend back from the dead. I'm coming." I fought back.

Silas sighed, lifted his hand up, and an arrow from Jeremy's crossbow cane into my leg. I groaned in pain as I fell to the floor.

Damon came by me and I took the arrow out of my calf. I give Silas a dirty look as I felt the wound healing.

"The next one goes into the heart. Now hurry up. I only have until sundown before Tessa tries to stop me." Silas said and the three of them left.

\||\

After a while since the boys left, I decided to call Stefan to see if he's okay, since he didn't come home last night.

"Stefan's phone." A women answered.

"Who's this?" I asked.

"Tessa."

"Where's Stefan?" I asked.

"He's here. Well, not here here. He hopped in the shower. Between us girls, he works up quite the sweat. May I leave him a message?" She asked.

"Yea. Remind him that you're a crazy bitch." I told her.

"I would, but I think that's maybe his type." She hung up and I scoffed.

"He's with Tessa." I told Damon on the phone right after Tessa hung up, "why does he keep going back to her?"

"Look. Who knows? Amnesia Stef's a fickle little fellow." Damon replied.

"Wait. You didn't tell Ellie what you did to Stefan?" I heard Silas say.