***

I had nothing to do, so instead I decided to sun bathe. Chloe decided to sleep next to the other chair. As I carried on sun bathing waiting for something to happen, but it never did. I slightly frowned, I was actually waiting for Ryder do to something, but he didn’t. He didn’t show up.

I shook away the thoughts and continued sun bathing. Until someone blocked the sun, which made me pull my sunglasses away.

“Hey, who put the su-…” Ryder smirked.

My eyes immediately went to his body, he was shirtless only wearing board shorts. He was showing off his 6 pack and right now I was definitely staring too long. He was doing this on purpose. I ignored him, which made him surprised.

I layed back down on the chair and put on my sunglasses on. “Can you move please, I haven’t quite finished sunbathing.”

I felt him take the sun glasses off of me. “Hey!-…” I tried to get it from him but he was too tall.

“Come and get it from me then,” he said running away with my glasses.

He didn’t have to tell me twice, I already started running after him. “Ryder you better give it back!” I yelled as I carried on calling for his name.

Ryder was laughing at me until he fell back, I was too close to him so I fell down with him as well.

“OOFH!” we both said.

I heard laughter coming from Ryder as his chest started vibrating. I looked up at Ryder as I started laughing along with him. I don’t know why we were laughing, maybe because we both were acting like bunch of kids, but whatever the reason was it made me feel different with Ryder.

A good different.

I smiled at Ryder, he smiled back. We both locked glances as he took his opportunity to lean in, which made me close my eyes. I could feel his breath on my lips, I just wanted his lips smashed against mine already. Ryder cupped my face ready to kiss me but we got interrupted.

“Hey man-…” Ky started saying until he saw us, we both quickly parted. Ky grinned, “Hey carry on guys, I’m sorry that I even interrupted you.” I narrowed my eyes at him, while Ryder looked like he was about to punch him which made Ky turn his grin into a smirk.

Ryder got up as he gave me a hand and I accepted. So glad I was only wearing white shorts and a black tank crop top.

“Shut up Ky!” Ky put his hands up in surrender. “So where did you go?”

“Head over to the surf board shop.” I felt a little uncomfortable that I’m between Ky and Ryder.

I wonder if Chloe was awake? But then she would be with Adam.

“Listen, there’s this movie going on around here. You want to watch?” my head turned to Ryder.

Jokingly Ky said, “Sure I’ve got nothing to do.” Ryder turned his head away from me and narrowed his eyes at Ky.

Ky laughed as he started walking. “Have fun you two!” he yelled.

I looked at Ryder. “Is he okay?”

He shrugged. “Seems good to me.” We both stared at Ky as he walked away. I felt Ryder turning his head to me. “So you want to go watch that movie?” I smiled at him being nervous, it’s the first time actually.

“Yeah sure, but what movie?”

He scratched the back of his neck. “Titanic.” he then coughed it off.

Stuck With The Playboy [Not Edited]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें