Chapter twelve - Spin The Bottle

All rights reserved Copyright © 2014 AllLoversTogether_

Chapter twelve | Spin The Bottle

So it was Ryder, he found me.

We locked eyes, his eyes traveled down to my red lips.

Was he going to kiss me?

He leaned in forward, he grabbed me by the waist causing me to stumble closer to him.

He leaned in and I did the same, we were so close for our lips to mold together but someone obviously had to interrupt us.

Ryder groaned in frustration, wait he actually wanted to kiss me?.

We both went to turn to look who it was.

Oh it was one of Ryder's shanks, I took my hands away from Ryder's chest and let them slip to my sides. Which made Ryder stare at me, I looked down.

"Ryder come dance with me instead of this slut....come on Ryder" the girl begged Ryder to go with her.

Not to mention she called me a slut, she should be looking at herself. I decided to leave because I knew he would go with her, I walked away feeling his stare behind me.

I saw Jake near the bar, so I walked up to him.

"Hey Madison," he waved, I smiled and waved back. 

"Hey Jake, so why are you here alone?" I said taking a seat next to him. 

He chuckled softly. "Well I'm new aren't I?" 

That was true but does he even notice that there is at least a few girls give or take 10 - 15 girls drooling at him, I rolled my eyes. But he did make it to the soccer team hasn't he made friends with anyone there?.

"You want some?" he asked gesturing to his drink, which I think was vodka. 

I turned to my left, and saw the red head and Ryder dancing, well she was grinding her hips against him and it looked to me like he enjoyed it. 

I turned back to Jake and smiled. "Yeah sure." 

He smiled and asked the bartender to get me another drink. 

The glass with filled with vodka was now in front of me, I found Jake staring at me. I took a slip out of the glass and immediately it burned my throat. 

Jake laughed at my expression, I glared at him and took another slip. 

                                                                                ***

Few minutes have passed, and god I was feeling so dizzy. I was stumbling my way through some people, I left Jake telling him I needed to go to the toilet. Once I came out, there were people making out, I' surprised your allowed to do this at school, but then again the teachers aren't even here. 

I finally made it were all of my friends were. 

"Hey Madison, come and play spin the bottle with us." Jake called me over. 

I nodded, putting my hand on my temple god I shouldn't of drank, soon it will start to kick in. 

I sat next to Chloe and Jake. 

"Are you alright?" Chloe asked putting her hand on top of mine. 

I nod. "Yeah I'm fine, I just drank a little." 

"A little?" Jake said coming into the conversation and giving me a amused look. 

"Oh god Madison, your coming over mine later. Your parents will kill you if go home looking like that." I nodded she was right, my parents will freak out especially Zach. 

"Okay come on guys were playing now." April squealed, I didn't even realize she was even here, but something more caught my eye, he was staring at me, well more glaring to Jake. 

I looked away, I don't even know what I'm feeling right now. I feel angry that he's whispering something in the red heads ear, and it's making her blush. 

Someone took my hands in there's I turned it was Jake. He smiled, making me blush. I mean he just randomly took hold of my hand, I returned the smile back. 

I could see everyone now, what I mean by that is that everyone has taken off there mask including me. 

I looked at Jake while he was staring at something straight, I followed his gaze. He was staring at Ryder, while Ryder was trying to hold his anger, what the hell is wrong with him. He should be happy that the Redhead his seducing him. 

He noticed me, and soon his jaw relaxed, he looked away. 

All of a sudden everyone started 'oooh' I realized that April had already spinned the bottle without me noticing. I also noticed that it landed on Jake. 

"Jake, I want you too.......take 4 vodka shots!" April said, I widen my eyes. 4 shots?! oh god. 

Jake did exactly what April had told him to do, he came stumbling towards. I put his arm around my neck and I put my arm around his waist, I put him down next to me.

We went back to the game, Chloe got dared to grind against this guy on the dance floor, we couldn't see who it was because he had a mask. 

Adam spinned the bottle, which unfortunately landed on me. 

He smirked. "I want you to kiss, my best friend Ryder here." He said tapping Ryder's back. 

My eyes widen, wait kiss Ryder? I turned to stare at Ryder who was also staring at me wide eyed, all of a sudden my face turned red from embarrassment, my breathing hitched when Ryder came forward. 

We were now really close, oh god are we really going to kiss? my breathing increased, he put his hand around the nape of my neck, and we both leaned in, I closed my eyes slowly ready for his lips to be pressed against mine. 

I could just feel his lips about to be against mine, his lips slightly brushed against mine. God I wanted more, I wanted his lips pressed against mine already. I think he wanted more since he quickly slammed his lips against mine, I put my hands on his shoulders. He licked my lower lips allowing him entrance I let out tongue tangle with each other, a moan escaped from my lips, shit!. We carried on kissing until some people started cheering. We pulled apart, Ryder looked into my eyes, great he probably thought it was mistake. After all it was just a dare nothing more right? although that's not what I thought. 

I felt something else but I can't quite know what is was?.

"Thank god you guys pulled away, or else were would of been watching po-...." Chloe cut Adam off. 

"Don't you even dare finish it off. " She warned. 

I stared at Ryder, he was going to the red head wasn't he, I tried to hide my disappointment.

He walked up to his place next to the red head. She immediately slammed her lips against his, I rolled my eyes she was jealous that I kissed Ryder passionately, well she can have him. 

I looked back at him finding his staring at me, I looked away so he wouldn't see I was feeling hurt, didn't he feel anything when we just kissed that long ago? of course he wouldn't after all he is the player and why would he even go for a girl like me?.

I shook my head and finished my vodka that was in my glass. 

Ryder wouldn't obviously go for a girl like me.

I think I'm falling for Ryder.

Wow! this drink really started to kick in...

---END OF CHAPTER TWELVE---

Oh My God! Madison finally said something, but doesn't Ryder feel the same, let me know what you think by commenting down below! and well I hope you liked this chapter just let me know what you thinks going to happen next. 

Bye Lovelies! <3 

Next Update: Friday or Saturday :)