Chapter thirteen - Slips Out

All rights reserved Copyright © 2014 AllLoversTogether_

Chapter thirteen

I woke up in morning having a killer headache, I also promised myself I wouldn't drink again but I know I'm going to break that promise one day.

Later in the day I kept on thinking about the kiss I had shared with Ryder, to be honest it didn't mean anything to me, sure I felt something but to me it wasn't real mainly because I was half drunk and he probably doesn't even care what happened, he's pretty chilled about this life so why would he care about this?.

"Honey you only have to stay at the Black's for a month and a half," thanks for reminding me mom, I nodded not really interested in what she had to say.

We were currently in the kitchen I was sat on the stool while mom started cleaning the counter.

"But what about Zach?" I asked, just in time because Zach came jogging down the stairs and running a hand through his hair.

"What were you guys talking about me?" he asked, opening the fridge and taking a bottle of water. He unscrewed the cap waiting for me or mom to speak.

I sighed, thinking I have to speak. "Mom wants me to stay at the Black's for 1 month and a half, and I was just about to ask Mom what's going to happen to you." I said scrolling through my contacts on my phone.

Zach spat out his drink, I gave him a disgusted look while mom just gave him a worried look.

"A month and a half?!" He shouted, I slowly nodded.

He turned his gaze to mom. "Why can't she just stay at home like a normal 17 year old teenager does." Is Zach taking my side? if he is then that's just shocking.

I turned to mom. "See Mom." I said opening my arms.

"Look, it's already been confirmed with Angie and David, I'm sorry guys but Zach your starting college soon, it's best if you start focusing on that." Mom narrowed her eyes to Zach.

But Zach didn't let it slip. "Yeah I know college is coming up, but I'm just saying, Madison is 17 and it's her own choice where she stays especially for 1 month and a half." Zac retorted.

Mom sighed. "Zach focus on your college, and I'm doing something what's best for Madison." are you mom, are you really?. "What if something happens to her and no one is there to help her out, Zach your not the only one that's worried. Trust me guys I don't want to go but it's really important and neither does your father." Mom stopped, she placed her hands on her hips. "Madison I want you on your best behaviour and be nice, you might not like staying there but it's only for a while. Plus most of the time your at school." I nodded, mom had a point I mean I'll get to see Chloe.

I got up from the stool. "I guess your right and I'll stay in my best behaviour." Mom smiled and turned her gaze to Zach, who was busy texting someone on his phone.

I smirked, must be Victoria.

"Zach I hope you cleaned your room. Our house cleaners are leaving because of how messing your room is." Mom fixed her glasses and looked at her watch.

Zach looked up and nodded, Zach's room is one of the messiest out of all us in this house.

I also realized that Boris would be here.

"Mom, what about Boris. He's going to here." I knew Boris when I was 8 years old, so I knew him quite awhile now.

Mom shook her head. "Boris is going to be out of town, his mom is sick," so that's why he isn't here.