Chapter seventeen - Jealously Just Kicked In

Copyright © 2014 JessicaBrooks_

Amazing cover on the side made by xDemonsFlowerx, thank you so much! 

Chapter seventeen 

No, it can't be Ryder. He wouldn't do such a thing, it's impossible. 

Why did I even think of Ryder first? it was his fault to show me all the worried expression look, he wouldn't do such a thing with Chloe, I mean they don't really speak to each other. 

"Madison, what are you thinking?" Chloe was shaking, she was in too much shock. 

What if it's Ryder? I heard voices in my head. 

Ryder

Ryder

The stupid voices won't even stop! 

I blurted out saying, "Did you and Ryder...-" 

Chloe's eyes widen, was I really right? 

My heart was beating fast, I think I felt something for Ryder but if he and Chloe had sex then where would I be in this picture, this is confusing I feel like screaming and throwing everything in Chloe's room.

"What?! Me and Ryder?" I didn't look at her, I just couldn't. If she was telling me the truth then I won't even be able to look at her. Ryder that son of a bitch why didn't he tell me? "Madison, it wasn't Ryder." She whispered. My whole body relaxed, I sighed in relief. Thank god it wasn't Ryder's, wait I don't actually have feelings for him right? Urgh! again with the whole mixed feelings.

I furrowed my eyebrows and asked, "Then who's is it?" 

A tear rolled down Chloe's cheek. "Adam." My eyes widen, Adam?

When did Adam and Chloe happen? I knew they had history ages ago, but I just didn't think Chloe would go back with him. 

"Adam?" she nodded. "Have you told him yet?" she nodded again, my eyes widen in surprise. "That's good, what did he say?" 

Chloe started crying. "That's the thing Madison. When I told him he didn't say anything and  he just left." I pulled her into a hug, what a dick Adam. 

I sighed. "Chloe, call him again. He probably needed some time alone to figure this out, and maybe you do to. You are going to keep the baby aren't you?" I asked curiously.

Chloe nods. "I am, and I'm going to need to tell my mom and I need support Maddie, I can't do this without you." She cries. 

I stroked her hair. "Don't worry Chloe, I'll definitely be there for you." We hugged each other for a few more seconds until we heard a door knock. 

"Come in." We both thought it was Chloe's mom but surprisingly it wasn't. 

Adam.

He seemed like he'd been crying and looked tired and stressed. He also looked guilty, he should be anyway. How can he leave Chloe without even saying anything. I stood up with Chloe by my side. That's not the only surprising part Ryder walked in and stood beside Adam. 

I made eye contact with Ryder when he did the same with me, I glared at him and looked away, how can he not tell me?

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked bitterly. 

Adam looked down as he regretted something he did. "I came to speak to Chloe." 

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Oh really? because when you found out you couldn't of said anything to her?"