Chapter nineteen - Arranged Marriage?

Chapter nineteen – Arranged Marriage?

Madison’s P.O.V

I hate him.

Chloe was right, I woke up hating him.

How could he just go up to the red head girl after nearly kissing me. But’s Ryder’s a player I obviously expected it from him.

“And here is your Grande quad Caramel Macchiato, ristretto, with only 2 pumps of sugar free vanilla.” I turned to the voice and saw Jake with a big smile on his face as he handed me my drink.

“Thank you.” I smiled back and saw Jake sitting down opposite me.

I took a sip out of my drink as I caught Jake staring at me. “What?”

He leaned in a little closer. “So what’s up with that Ryder guy, I heard that he’s a total dick and a player?”

I sighed. “Yeah he is a total dick, yes he’s a player.”

He smirked. “He was practically glaring at me when I was holding your waist.”

I bushed and looked away from Jake. “Shut up,” he chuckled. “Ryder’s weird but a good weird. He definitely acts different in front of people, I mean that he changes mood at certain times.” Jake listens as he takes a sip out of his drink.

He puts his drink down. “So what your trying to say is that you have feelings for Ryder?”

I choke on my drink. “W-what?” I spluttered.

He chuckles at my reaction. “I know you have feelings for him, I mean why else would you be looking sad at your own Aunt’s wedding reception? And you kept on looking at Ryder so that gave it away.” I looked down. Did I look sad? And did I look at Ryder a lot?

“J-just b-because I-I was looking at Ryder d-doesn’t mean I h-have f-feelings  for h-him.” I stuttered, great I can’t even speak properly. I go red as I shout at myself for completely embarrassing myself.

He smiled. “Sure you don’t”

Of course I don’t have feelings for Ryder, I mean I did few years ago when I moved house next to him but that only started for a few seconds, until I found out he was a player.

Ryder’s P.O.V

“Man, your whipped!” Ky said laughing, I glared at him.

“I’m not whipped you dick head!” I said angrily crossing my arms over my chest.

Ky also crossed his arms and leaned against my desk.

He grinned. “So you don’t have feelings for Madison?”

I shook my head. “Of course I don’t!” I retorted .

Ky was thinking about something until he said, “Okay then, so you wouldn’t mind if I dated her?” I swallowed down whatever that was forming in my throat.

“Go ahead, I don’t care.”

Ky put his hands in his pockets. “Okay thanks man, I can’t wait to ask her on a date. I wonder what she’ll wear for our date, maybe me a black tight dress that shows her cleverage. I wonder how she dances, swaying her hips grinding against m-..” I wasted no time and grabbed his collar and pushed him against the wall.

“Don’t you ever say that again!” I growled.

He grinned. “Don’t care about her, huh?”

I realised what he done. He tried messing with me, just so I can admit that I have some kind of feelings towards Madison.

He winked. “I knew you liked her.”