Chapter Fifteen

Smoke covered the ground as the minifigures approached the hole slowly and cautiously. The Queen looked over the ditch in the ground and gasped, "Guys i have amazing news! The best is gone!" Queen Whatevra Wa'nabi declared as everyone cheered. "Who defeated it?" Lucy asked confused but also amazed. "It was the one and only- Rex Dangervest! Who in fact is NOT a villain anymore but A HERO!" she said as she gestured to Rex who emerged from the pile of broken bricks heroically. Everyone gasped amazed and some what shocked.

"It was no problem really" Rex stated as he smirked at Lucy's shocked expression. "I knew you could do it, i always had faith in you!" Emmet then cheered happily as everyone joined in, cheering. Rex looked around happily until his eyes found Mayhem's. She smiled happily as she flew up towards him, hugging him tightly, "My hero.." she whispered as Rex's smile widened. He hugged her back happily, nothing could be better than this...

"Rex..."

"Yes Sweets my love?" he responded happily

"...Rex..." she called out more confused.

"huh?" he paused confused.

"REX!"

His eyes immediately shot open to see Mayhem along with the others staring at him confused. "W-what happened?" Rex blushed, "You fell asleep and were sleep talking.." Mayhem laughed a bit as Rex noticed he was hugging someone, he turned to see Emmet who was still in a deep sleep. "Oh come ON-I THOUGHT HE WAS SLEEPING BESIDE LUCY!" he said annoyed as he sat up, letting go of Emmet. "Aw come on, it was kinda adorable, you guys would make cute siblings" Lenny said as he waved around a Polaroid of Emmet and Rex asleep. Rex groaned annoyed as he covered his face.

"Anyways, were here 'my lOvE'" Mayhem said as she imitated Rex laughing more as Rex burned red. He looked out the window to see they were at Queen Whatevra's castle. "Uh- i think its best if i stay inside...it might be awkward having me there.." Rex scratched his head. "It would be more weird if you didnt come in- now come on" Mayhem said as she pulled him up. Lenny and the others were long gone by this time as Rex got up tiredly. They then turned their attention towards Emmet who was still asleep.

"Hey Emmet-get up, were here" Mayhem said as she lightly poked his face. "Are we here?" Emmet yawned as he woke up happily. Mayhem nodded as she took a second to look between Rex and Emmet, Rex still looked tired and grumpy as Emmet was already radiating happiness. "Its still weird to think you both are the same person" Mayhem told herself out loud as Rex huffed. "Are we going?" he asked bored as she nodded.

They were the last to enter the castle, "Okay, just gonna make my way over here.." Emmet told himself as he by accidentally hit a table, making a expensive looking vause fall and break, drawing everyone's attention. "Wow, way to go Rex" Hawkodile hissed as everyone looked at him with disapproving looks, "I didn't even do that-" "Whatever its fine-" Queen Whatevra cut him off as Rex frowned looking at the ground. "So lets go over this again, Me, Mayhem, Batman, Lenny, Jenny, Kenny and basically all the others are going to retrieve the piece of resistance, bring it back here and hopefully not get eaten during the trip there and back?" Lucy said as Queen Whatevra took a second to think it over, then nodded.

"Shouldn't we go over the roles of what everyone is doing?" Mayhem said as Lucy turned to the Queen. "Alright, so, Lucy will be the one operating the whole thing, Emmet can help- the four astronauts will be on look out as well as Hawkodile. and Mayhem will help Batman actually get the piece of resistance and bring it back safely here" Whatevra Wa'nabi said as everyone nodded understanding. "Any questions?...No...okay then-" "I-Um, h-have a question.." Rex spoke out as he heard a few people groan at this. "Yes?" Wa'nabi replied. "How am i exactly going to help?" he played with his thumbs awkwardly.