Chapter nine:

Benny drove his spaceship looking around, the other astronauts decided to follow along as well. "Hm, there seems to be nothing around here..." Benny said as Jenny looked out, "yea, I think the first planet near here is the pirates one, that's not up until a little further tho" the white astronaut said as she pointed to a dot not far away, "I think that's it..." "So, why did Emmet go off again?" Lenny asked as he lazily floated around, chugging a juice box.

"No idea, maybe cause his girlfriend broke up with him just before it" Benny shrugged. "Ohhh..." They all responded. "Well he seems like a smart enough man, shouldn't be running away because of a girl" Kenny rolled his eyes. "You know, back in my day-" the yellow astronaut started off as the others groaned annoyed.

"Save us the history lecture please" Lenny mumbled. "That's the problem with you children, you have no respect-" Kenny muttered before he cut himself off as they all stared in pure horror.

The pirate planet was destroyed into millions of pieces with different bites out of pieces as well as chewed up ones. "W-what happened?!" Jenny said scared, "I-i dont know..." Benny replied. "Lenny, you were on patrol today, did you see what could have done this?" Kenny said as the others turned to him. "...If were being honest...I um, wasn't really paying attention..." Lenny chucked awkwardly. They all rolled their eyes.

"We should contact the others" Benny said as they agreed. He dialed for Metalbeard but no one answered. "Alright..." Benny said nervously, he then proceeded to call all the others, resulting in no answered calls. "This is just perfect, PERFECT. Nothing can get better than this..." Benny yelled. "...I know this is a bad time to say this, but I have to go to the bathroom..." Lenny said as they all groaned annoyed. They all gasped as they received a face time call from Batman.

"Whoa, Batman?! I used to love him when i was a kid!" Kenny said excitedly as the others agreed. "Hello?" Benny said as he picked up. The camera was blurred out for a second, before an image of Batman covered in little creatures showed up, making the four astronauts scream. "This place sucks." Batman stated annoyed. "Bruce thank gosh you picked up!-" "Who's Bruce?-" "We have been trying to contact everyone and no ones answered!" Benny said. "Eh, probably bad reception, the Bat phone gets the best reception trust me, its epic" Batman showed off as he pushed a little creature away.

"Also get this, the S.C.A.R.I planet is just a dorky planet full of candy and other lame stuff..." Batman shrugged as Benny nodded confused. "Have you heard from Metalbeard and the others?" Benny then asked. "Nope, haven't even gotten a call from my Queen.." he sighed sadly. "Weird...somethings probably up, we should all head back..." Benny told Batman as he agreed, shoving more creatures off of him annoyed. He then paused as he felt a giant thump, making all the creatures fly off of him scared. "What the-" Batman said annoyed as Benny noticed a giant shadow cover over Batman as he then stared up terrified.

"What is that?!" Jenny yelled scared, "Duke? What kind of lame name is that?" Batman read the collar confused before a big boom of some sort went off, making Batman's phone fall onto the floor. Benny and the others watched as a giant figure swooped over the screen, destroying almost everything. Finally it went silent. Benny stared back at the others terrified until Jenny screamed pointing to the video, Benny turned around to see the eye of the best staring directly at them before the camera shut off abruptly.

They stayed in silence too terrified to speak.

"...Well...i dont have to go to the bathroom anymore..." Lenny finally broke the silence.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Rex looked around for parts of the ship that had fallen off, so far they had found quite a lot, but not enough to actually make the ship work. He looked ahead as he noticed Mayhem who was trying to pull a piece of the ship out from a tree where it was lodged in. "Come on-" she mumbled as she pushed her foot against the tree, trying to use more force. "-Wait a second!" she then remembered as she pulled out her gun, shooting it at the piece. A sticker then shot out, making it stick more to the tree than before. "UGH-i forgot about that.." she muttered as she tried to peel the sticker off.