Chapter five:

Lucy stared in disbelief as she watched Emmet and Rex zoom away. "Wow, guess he did turn into a jerk after all," President Business shrugged as the others agreed. "But what if it wasn't his choice?" Queen W.W. questioned, "What do you mean?" Lucy grew confused. "I mean, what if Rex forced him in some kind of way—he literally tried to kidnap him last time," she added in as the others thought. "We shouldn't be mad at Emmet; if anything, we should be out there trying to save him!" Unikitty frowned, "Aw man, we are really bad friends." Benny frowned as Metalbeard patted his back.

"...Well, we should go after him then," Lucy said as Mayhem agreed. The others looked at one another, thinking. "I'm just going to speak for everyone here when I say...No, I don't want to," Batman said, crossing his arms. "Why not?" Lucy asked, annoyed, "Because Batman already has enough crime to fight here, plus my Queen would miss me." Batman smirked. "Hmm, no, I actually think you should go," Queen W.W. nudged him, "What, why!" Batman whined, annoyed. "Because he's your friend, and from what we're all finding out, he will need as much help as possible, especially from Batman," she said as he rolled his eyes, annoyed. "Fine," he mumbled.

"But thee Systar system is huge, how be we gonna find him!"?" Metalbeard questioned. "Good call. I have a map of the whole system planned out to help you all," Queen W.W. said as she led them down the hall to the library. All of them gasped as they walked into the room; on the ceiling was painted the whole Systar galaxy with the Queen's castle in the middle of it all. "So there are a lot of places they could have gone, so we're going to have to split up," Queen W.W. said as they all nodded.

"I volunteer to go to the spaceship planet," Benny said as they agreed. "Alright, so Benny goes to the spaceship planet, Metalbeard will go to the pirate one, Unikitty's got the glitter planet, Batman—" "I'll go to the dark and mysterious planet..." "..there is no dark and mysterious planet..." Queen W.W. said, and Batman then pointed to a planet that looked dark and, well, mysterious. "...oh, you mean the planet S.C.A.R.I.-" "Yeah, I'll go there; even has a cool name like mine...I dig it," Batman said as Queen W.W. shrugged. "Alright, Batman has that planet, and Mayhem will go to the glass planet; I'll go to...that one," Lucy said as she pointed to a glowing red planet. Queen W.W. and Mayhem gasped as she pointed to it. "Are you sure you want to go there? "That's the planet of no return." Mayhem said nervously. "That seems like a baby planet, I'll go there then," Batman interjected, "no, it's okay, I'm kind of responsible for all of this." Lucy began, "Kind of?-" someone called. "Okay, maybe I am totally responsible for this...so I deserve to be the one to go there-" Lucy sighed. 

They all nodded. "Well, I would personally love to, but I have to go golfing again." "Oh no, you're not; you're going to... that planet," Lucy said as she pointed to a planet with a giant tie around it. "Oh, business planet, good call." Queen W.W. agreed as President Business gulped. "Alright, we got that under control, but...how are we going to get there?!" Mayhem frowned. "Yea, they stole parts of our stuff!" Benny frowned. "I got an idea," Queen W.W. smirked as she led them to the garage. "I rarely use these, so hopefully they can come in handy," she said as everyone gasped at the vehicles.

The vehicles varied from spaceships to cars to spaceship cars. Benny couldn't contain his excitement as he zipped around mumbling stuff about spaceships as usual. Lucy walked around until she found a pink and purple see-through ship. "Alright, now we're talking," she told herself as she got in. "So most of these ships are autopiloted, so I think you all will be alright. Just plug in the address of the planet you want to go to, and it will send you there; it's pretty easy," Queen W.W. said as they all nodded, choosing their favourite ride.

"My Queen, you'll miss me, right?" Batman questioned, "Mhm, of course, babe, with all of my heart," she said as she blew an air kiss to him. "You're not coming?" Lucy asked confused, "Well, someone's got to run the Systar System still...plus, I've got coverage here." Queen W.W. smiled as Lucy nodded in understanding. "Hey, we're going to find him, don't worry," the Queen reassured her, making Lucy smile. "I really hope so; thanks for everything again," she replied as Wa'nabi smiled back.

After that, they all began to head out. "Alright, no problem, just going to the planet of no return..." Lucy thought nervously. She then plugged the coordinates into the system, earning a loud beep followed by a warning. "The address you have entered is located on the planet of no return; do you want to continue anyway?" the ship's voice then said out loud. Lucy clicked on the accept button, earning another one right after. "Are you sure you want to go there, because I really do not want to-" the ship began, having quite the personality of it's own. "Hey, aren't you supposed to do what I want?" Lucy raised her eyebrow. "I guess...but you are asking for a death wish..." the ship then responded. Lucy groaned, annoyed, as she hit the accept button, sending the ship out into deep space.

The Queen watched as the ships all flew separate ways to the other planets. "Good luck guys," she then whispered, worried.