Chapter seven:

"You are now arriving at your destination," the robot voice said. "Thanks, robot chick," Batman then replied. The glass on the ship was very tinted, not giving Batman a lot to look through but enough to see the ground. "Alright planet, get ready to get your butts kicked by the dark knight!" he yelled as he jumped out. Once the door opened, a bright light came through. "My eyes!" Batman yelled as he face-planted onto the ground. After regaining his vision, Batman looked around and noticed the planet was full of candy and bright colours, making it look like what the inside of Unikitty's mind would most likely be.

He then noticed a group of little pastel creatures hop towards him happily. "What is this place?!" Batman was horrified as the creatures climbed on top of him; he then turned to see a giant sign. "Sugar Candy and Rainbow Islands?! OH COME ON!" Batman yelled angrily, finally understanding that S.C.A.R.I. was just an abbreviation...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The Benny Ship arrived shortly after on the spaceship planet. "Hey guys, Benny's back!" The pink astronaut cheered as the yellow and white astronauts followed. "Hey, Lenny, Jenny, and Kenny!" Benny said as he zip-zapped around them. "How was the dinner party?" Jenny asked, "And what happened to your ship?" Kenny asked, unamused. "Ehhh, kinda the reason why i'm here now" Benny scratched his head nervously as the astronauts leaned in to listen. "So Emmet made Rex come back and--" "And they took off together, stealing parts of your ship?" Lenny questioned.

"...Yea! How did you know?" Benny asked as Jenny and Kenny turned confused as well, "Oh, I just saw them pass by not too long ago..." The pink astronaut shrugged. "And you didn't tell anyone?" Jenny, the white astronaut questioned, confused, "Yea, your job was to mark all ships entering!" Kenny said annoyed, "Exactly, they were passing by, plus I was super into doing my job and whatever." Lenny lied as he recalled playing video games. "Did you know what planet they were heading to?" Benny asked, concerned: "No clue, but they were heading towards the farther-out planets like the glass one and the planet of no return," he responded as Benny gasped.

"The planet of no return... W-what if Rex is planning on throwing Emmet in there?!" Benny yelled as they gasped in shock.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Hellooo?...guys?" Unikitty called as she got out of her ship. "Hey Unikitty!" her brother, Puppycorn, rushed out to greet her. "Hey Puppycorn! Where's everyone else?" Unikitty asked, "They went out to get some pizza!" Puppycorn wagged his tail excitedly. "You didn't happen to see Emmet come by here, did you?" Unikitty then asked worried, "Uh...who's Emmet?" Puppycorn tilted his head, confused. "Guy in an orange construction suit, he kind of saved the world for a couple of minutes before the whole Duplo attack," Unikitty replied. "Yeah, I wasn't around for that, but no one showed up here, sis," Puppycorn replied as Unikitty thought nervously.

"Emmet, where are you?" She then spoke out.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"So...your name is Sparkle?" Lucy raised her eyebrow. "Mhm, Queen Whatevra Wa'nabi designed me to speak and assist people, yet no one really needs my help since they say I'm a hassle to deal with." The ship scoffed. "How so?" Lucy questioned, "Eh, I have a higher IQ than all of them; they just refuse to accept it," she said as Lucy nodded in understanding.

Sparkle then hauled to a stop as Lucy looked out the window scared. They had landed. The planet was glowing red and was way larger than she had thought it would be. She checked the breathing conditions, and it showed that she needed some sort of helmet on; she grabbed the extra space suit in the ship as she walked out. "Are there any signs of living life forms?" Lucy questioned Sparkle.