Calum hadn't told me where exactly it was that we were going, all he said was that I needed to get changed because we were going out.

Once I was finally changed I made my way out to the living room where Calum was sitting on the couch.

"I'm done."

"Finally." Calum says before standing up. "Are you ready?" Calum asks with an excited grin.

"I don't know..." I frown at him. What was I suppose to be ready for?

"You'll be fine. Don't worry." Well I was worried now. Calum comes over to me and grabs my hand before pulling me out the front door.

"Will you just tell me where we are going?" I ask once again. We had been in the car for a good twenty minutes now and I was starting to get restless.

"Patience is a virtue Genie." Calum smirks and I let out a sigh.

"At least give me a hint."

"Nope. You'll see soon enough." Calum tells me making me let out another sigh.

"How soon?" I ask, he had to at least tell me that.

"Soon enough."

"Calum." I complain and he laughs.

"We're five minutes away."

"Okay." I could wait five more minutes.

Twenty minutes later I found myself trying to decide on what I wanted for my first tattoo. That's right Calum had taken us to a tattoo parlour.

I remember a couple of months ago telling Calum that I always wanted a tattoo but that I was way too much of a chicken to get one, I guess he took that as a challenge because like I said here I was deciding on what I was going to get.

"There's so many." I say my eyes looking over all of the designs.

"Just pick one." Calum says looking over them as well.

"I'm trying." I laugh. "It's a big decision you know? They're kind of permanent."

"Oh my god... I had no idea."

"Shut up." I nudge playfuly him with my elbow.  "My parents are going to kill me."

"Who cares? You're 21." Calum grins and he's absolutely right.

"Are you going to get anything?" I ask looking over at him and he nods. "What are you getting?"

"I'm not telling." Calum says and I frown at him.

"Meanie."

"Uh huh."

"This is such a hard decision." I sigh. It was my first tattoo and possible my last so I wanted to get something that would be meaningful and something that I wouldn't regret. 

"Cal?"

"Hmm?" Calum bites down on his bottom lip as he looks at me and stomach instantly does flip flops.

"Uh I like this one." I point to the tiny sketch and Calum smiles.

"Are you sure?  It's permanent you know?"

"Yes I'm sure." I tell him with a smile.

"Okay then, do you wanna go first?" Calum asks standing from his seat.

"No thanks." I shake my head and Calum laughs.

"Okay then, I will." Calum walks over to the front desk and hands one of the tattooist's a piece of paper with his design on it. They talk for a couple of minutes before Calum motions for me to come over.