17

BIG BIG BIG TRIGGER WARNING NEAR THE END (!INCLUDES SUICIDE!)

Kylie

"I told you! I don't know how to get out!" I cried for the 800th time. "You were just pistol whipped! We can call the police on this guy!" Demi yelled at me.

I shot up from the couch "ARE YOU CRAZY!? It's like you're asking to die!"

"He won't don't anything, does he even know who you are? Who we are?" Nick asked. I scoffed, "you don't know who you're messing with. If he wants you dead, you will get murdered. I would know - I helped him." I deadpan. "What do you mean helped him?" Demi asked softly. "He made me kill people. I shot people." I sobbed.

"I killed innocent people, like 6 or 7 people. I didn't want to do it."

"Oh my god." Demi stood up and covered her mouth as she inhaled loudly. "Do you understand what could happen if you get caught Kylie! You will go to jail! FOREVER!"

I stood up "I KNOW OKAY! But guess what all the people that died had no family, and we dissolved their bodies. So there will be no trace of them." I shrugged.

"What the fuck. Why are you sitting here and acting like it's no big deal!" Nick yelled at me. "I don't feel things any more- dad I can't be hurt anymore. I've seen some fucked up shit."

Admitting to them what I have done is hard, they have to clean up my mess and I feel horrible.

"I'm so tired."

I got up from the couch and went to my room. I locked my door and slid down the door and proceeded to sob uncontrollably and loudly.

I clutched my chest because it became hard to breathe. I sat down and put my head in between my knees I knew what had to be done. I had to die.

Put myself out of this misery, save my family from being killed, lord knows what else. I'm so done fighting, I literally give up. I decided that I'm gonna go say goodbye to my friends.

I quickly washed my face, I didn't even care if it looked like I was crying. I then put on my shoes and went downstairs and grabbed my car keys. "Where are you going?" Demi asked. "I'm going to make amends." I looked at her and she gave me a soft fake smile, "you leave Friday. For rehab."

I swallowed hard and then gave a fake smile "awesome." I left and got in my car, it's had been forever since I was in my car and it felt nice. I opened the sunglasses compartment and grabbed a blunt I had stored there and a few Xanaxs. I popped them and then lit the blunt and drove to Taylor's house.

I pulled up to her house and went to her door. I knocked on it and I waited a few seconds before I saw Taylor. She looked beautiful, she looked at me her mouth agape. "Kylie?"

"Taylor I'm sorry." I immediately broke down in tears. "You told me to come to you when I came to the realization that - that- I am a drug addict. You were just trying to help me and I was a shit person for kicking you out. I'm so alone right now and I'm lost, but I'm going to rehab on Friday. I'm sorry for making your life a hell, for using you and your friends for drugs. I'm so fucking sorry Taylor." I cried.

She looked at me, "I've missed you. I'm happy that you're deciding to get help. But Kylie, I can't be friends with you again. I'm sorry, and I wish you the best with your recovery." She softly smiled. My heart completely broke into a million pieces, I bit my lip and softly nodded. "okay." I whispered, I turned around and went back to my car.

As I was driving home I began to think of the best way to end my life. I'm so depressed, I'm so far gone that I can't be saved. I can't blame anyone but myself, I've ruined every relationship I ever had.

I went to Home Depot to get some rope. I then left and went home. I smiled at my family who seemed more then upset. I walked to Hannah's room where she was taking a nap, I slowly walked over to her and kissed her forehead. "I love you baby sis, you'll do amazing things."

I closed the door crying and went to my room, I took out the rope and set it up the way I wanted, and I got the stool positioned. I grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil.

"Dear family,
I'm so unbelievably sorry for what I've done. This is the only way for you guys to be safe. You need to get the money I'm leaving (it's under my bed) and take it 23rd and 14th street give it to a guy named Dylan. The only way out is death, Dylan would've murdered me so I was facing death no matter what. You guys did your best with me, I just am so fucked up in the head I'm over it. I'm done. I hate myself and the fact that I'm living. I have horrible face tattoos, horrible self esteem, horrible everything. I love you Mom, Dad, Huxley, Hannah. I may be gone but I will always watch over you, mom I give you permission to publish the song I wrote haha ily. Hannah, do something amazing with your life. Don't follow In my footsteps or else you'll end up like me....dead. Huxley, you are the best big brother ever. I love you and hope you become a famous director. Dad, I love you but your a bit of an asshole. We had so many awesome memories thank you.
I love you all so goddamn much.
Love,
Kylie

I wiped my tears and set the piece of paper down where it could be seen. I stepped on the stool and took a few moments to breathe, this is not irreversible, this is forever. I'll be free,

I can't believe my life turned to shit over a game of truth or dare. So lesson here don't play truth or dare drunk and with people you barley know. I'm Kylie Jonas Lovato and this is the story of how I died.

I took one step off the stool allowing the rope tighten around my neck. I slowly started gasping for air, I could feel it becoming harder to breathe. I took one look around and let a few tears of happiness fall from my eyes and then I shut my eyes. God was calling me.

/\

Demi

"Hannah! Please go get Kylie for dinner."

"Okay mom." Hannah shot up from the couch pausing her movie. She then ran upstairs, "Kylie dinner time!"

She knocked a few more times, "Kylie!"

"Alright I'm coming in!"

"AHHHHHHHH!" Hannah shrieked, causing me to drop the knife I was using. "Ah fuck!"

"SHES DEAD! SHES DEAD! SHES DEAD!" Hannah kept screaming, "WHAT?!" Me and nick yelled at the same time "SHES - SHES - HER NECK - THE ROPE!"

Hannah's eyes rolled back into her head and she passed out, as nick attended to her I went upstairs to see Kylie's lifeless body. "Oh my god! NICK! NICK! NICK!" I screamed.

I ransacked my daughters room looking for something to cut the rope. I found her pocket knife and then i picked the stool up to get her down. "CALL 911! CALL 911!" I yelled as nick entered the room. I sliced the knife through the thick brown rope. "MY BABY!" I sobbed, "my beautiful baby!"

I held her and cradled her. Nick held us as we waited for paramedics, I put her down to start chest compressions. I knew she was to far gone, she was no longer warm. I lost my daughter and there was nothing I could do about it.

/\

Wow, this mini series is now finished!! I know I have a lot of unfinished books but I've lost motivation & I'm trying lmao. Some books haven't been updated since last year & that's insane. But I love y'all & thank you for following along!