15

Kylie

It's been two months now, I'm literally a fucking zombie. I've seen so many killings, all stuff I shouldn't see. Drake dropped out of school because he stopped going. I haven't heard from anyone in forever which means they actually don't care about me. They never did, they talk to drake but not me. So after my rounds I'm going to talk to Vanessa and Taylor.

"Dylan baby, can you drive me somewhere?" I asked handing him the money from my rounds.  "Sure where to?"

"My friends houses, in LA."

"Okay lets go."

We got in the car and we headed to LA, I gave him the address and it wasn't to far.

"Who's house is this? Should I go to the door with you?" Dylan asked. "It's my friend Vanessa, and no." I have him a kiss and then got out of the car. I went to the door adjusting my outfit, I tried to cover my face tattoos with makeup but it didn't work so I just didn't bother.

I knocked on the door and Vanessa's mom answered. "Uh hi." She said looking me up and down. "Is Vanessa home?"

She nodded "her room."

She let me in and I walked to Vanessa's room. It reeked of weed which I didn't care about, I knocked on the door "Come in." Vanessa yelled, I opened the door and she just took a big bong rip and we made eye contact. "Wow." She spoke.

"Um hi." I slowly closed the door, "what happened to your face?" She asked. I couldn't
exactly tell her I'm a drug dealer for the Colombian cartel. "Uh, had a mental breakdown." I chuckled trying to make light of the situation. "You look like you're still having a mental breakdown."

I furrowed my eyebrows "what do you mean?"

"You look sick, you're so skinny, you have face tattoos, a nose piercing, I've never seen you wear clothes like that."

I shrugged "I'm alive tho. That's all that matters."

"Why'd you come here? I know you haven't talked or seen your parents in months, you should be there not here." She sighed handing me her bong. I took a hit from it "I need my friends. I'm tired of being isolated, I just need to be happy but I will never be happy." I literally started to cry. "This isn't me!  This is all Juno!" I sobbed.

"Who's Juno?" She asked.

I looked her in the eyes

"ME!" I sobbed, "oh my sweet girl." She engulfed me in a hug. Then I heard a horn honk, "I have to go It's Dylan."

"Dylan? As in Drakes supplier?"

I didn't say anything I just looked at her "nice to see you again. If you want to text me, text drake." Then I left.

I got in the car "We gotta go! A shoot down is going on right now!" He yelled throwing the car in drive and speeding off. "Who!" I panicked.

"42nd and Guadalupe street!"

I almost shit myself "THATS DRAKES ROUNDS!" I yelled. I couldn't stop moving in the seat, "look under your seat." Dylan ordered, I did as he told me "remember when I taught you to shoot?" He said. I nodded grabbing
The pistol, "good girl. When we arrive you start shooting everyone with a line shaved on the back of their hair." He ordered spewing fast. "What no!? I can't shoot anybody!" I panicked