1

I'm Kylie, I'm pretty amazing, I have great parents, a 19 year old brother in college named Huxley, a 10 year old sister named Hannah

I'm Kylie, I'm pretty amazing, I have great parents, a 19 year old brother in college named Huxley, a 10 year old sister named Hannah. I'm 16, top girl at my school, cheer captain, good grades, model. I'm living the good life.

"Kylie! I missed the bus, can you drive me to school?" Hannah screamed as she barged into my room, "Jesus! Can you knock?" I snapped, "why can't mom or dad?"

She sighed, "they both left for work."

I looked at her sad face, "fine. Don't worry they'll be home for dinner." I tried to reassure her, also trying to reassure myself. "Yeah okay." She rolled her eyes, "go downstairs and I'll meet you down there." She left closing the door and I checked out my outfit one more time.

I then grabbed my bag and my iPhone X and headed down the unnecessarily large stairs case

I then entered the kitchen where Hannah was, I got my g-wagon car key off of the wall "let's go, make sure to turn off the tv

I then entered the kitchen where Hannah was, I got my g-wagon car key off of the wall "let's go, make sure to turn off the tv."

She hopped up and I got in my car waiting for her. Her brown hair flopped all over the place as she ran to my car. She got in the front seat and smiled at me, "gonna have a good day?" I asked. "Most surely!"

"Me and Anna-"

I cut her off "Anna and I, come on now your 10 years old." I chuckled, she stuck her tongue out.

We arrived at her school "have a good day loser."

"Whatever." She chuckled, she got put closing the door and I drove to my school. I parked in my spot and then got out, I always get looks from people, I mean I'm me. "Taylor!" I called out, she smiled and walked over to me "god finally! Took you forever to get to school!"

"Sorry! I had to drive Hannah to school!" I said in my defense. "What ever, the new kid Zach, is sooo into you!" She practically drooled, "Okay, so? I'm not looking for a relationship and you know that!"

I laughed walking to my locker setting my things inside. "Come on let's get to class silly." Taylor smiled, and we were off.

School had gone by painfully, I got 100 in three tests which didn't surprise me. I went to cheer practice after school and then drove home. I got my Russian front finally after months of trying, I drove home in my G-wagon and then pulled up to the house where I saw Demi's car meaning she was home. "Mom?" I called out, "Hey Kylie!" Demi smiled. "Hey mom!" She stopped helping Hannah with her homework and gave me a hug

"What are you doing home?" I asked. "I asked to get a little leave, like if I don't have to travel then I won't and a few other things so I can be with you guys more!" She cheered clapping. "How cool."

"Isn't it! Mom said she's going to take me shopping!!" Hannah smiled, "you can come, I'm taking her on Friday."

I set my bag down on the table "are you driving?" I asked. "Seriously? My driving is really not that bad!" She laughed in defense, "UHHH- mom! Your driving is terrible!"

"Don't talk bad about your mothers driving!" Nick laughed walking inside, "DAD!" Me and Hannah yelled, we ran to him and gave him a big hug. "My favorite girls!" He kissed the top of our head, and "and my queen." He smiled giving Demi a mouth kiss.

"Well I have homework so I'll be upstairs also mom- there's a cheer sleepover next Friday can I go?"  I asked. "It's Stacey, her parents will be there." Everytime Stacey has a sleepover her parents are there it's pretty cool, she's really lucky. "Uh sure, will tommy be there?"

Tommy is an ex boyfriend who broke up with me after I wouldn't have sex with him. He's on the cheer team as well. "I don't know, I think he has a baseball game."

"Okay, was go do your homework make me proud." She laughed, "oh shush you already are proud of me."

  I grabbed my bag and headed upstairs, I took out my phone "look at this Instagram page- it's a fan of your moms, she needs to be stopped!!" Stacey had texted me, I went over to Instagram and looked at the account, "tag Demi in my latest post if u want me to live" was on her story, I was disgusted. There was videos of her deeply cutting herself, I went to latest post

Kylielovato: please stop doing this, your beautiful and you can be triggering people and especially tagging someone who has gone through this and recovered is sick, stop tagging me and my family in these type of posts. We love you and will always be there, you need professional help, ask a family member, go to the school please don't post this type of stuff. We love you💗

I hope that helps her, this stuff is sick. I don't understand how people can do this and then post it, I sat up and then went to the intercom I hit the kitchen button "mom, can you meet me in my room I need to talk." I waited for a response "on my way."

I got out my homework and then she knocked on the door "you okay?"

"Close the door I have a question."

She looked confused, she closed the door and then sat next to me on my bed, I took her wrist with the 'Stay' tattoo on it, I softly dragged my fingers tips along the white scars, "baby, your scaring me."

"Do you ever get triggered? When you know your lovatics post pictures of them cutting or you see something in a movie, or even just scars in general?" I asked, "where's this coming from love?" She put her hand on my chin, "there's this fan of yours and she posts these pictures and there's a lot of comments of people tagging you and I don't want them to hurt you."

"Aw my sweet precious baby, thank you for caring, but I'm okay now, I'm a lot stronger than I was. Does it trigger you?"

When I was younger I cut like 3 times on my wrist but nick saw them and they put a stop to it pretty fast. It's been years since then and it was my first time. "No no, I was just wondering. I'm glad it doesn't bother you."

"I love you okay? I know I don't see you often but that's gonna change."

"I love you too mom, now you see homework." She chuckled "okay kiddo, take it easy on yourself."

"Me? Never!" I laughed. "Love you to mom, close the door on your way out!"

She closed the door and I began homework.

—————————

This is just a starter chapter, to see if it's a story y'all would read. So leave a comment, and don't forget to vote! Love you!