12

Kylie

"Kylie! Come downstairs please!" Kevin Senior called out. I sighed and went downstairs where they were sitting at the dinner table with paper in front of them.

"Well living in this house, we have rules." Denise started off, "Yeah I noticed." I scoffed.

She handed me the paper "take a second and read through them please." Kevin senior pointed towards the paper.

Rules for living in the Jonas house hold

• No Attitude
• No disrespectful behavior
• Drugs and Alcohol will NOT be tolerated
• Do as you're told
• You will attend church
• You will go to therapy and doctors app.
• No cursing
• Do not say the Lords name in vain
• You will do your schooling and not complain
• You will wake up everyday by 9:30am
• You are expected to get a job
• DRUG TESTS

"what the fuck? These are some bullshit rules! This isn't prison!" I yelled chucking the paper at them. "Wow, 15 minutes in and already breaking the rules, I will give you a pass on that." Kevin smirked

"BITE ME!"

"How the fuck can I get a job? I'm not old enough. Plus I can't get a job right now because it's WAY to much stress on me."

Kevin rubbed his chin, "fine that one we can cross off."

I rolled my eyes, "It's either here or rehab." Denise said, "you know we live on 10 acres right?" Kevin said. "Yes I'm well aware."

"We have farm animals that need to be fed everyday twice a day. Barn pens need to be shoveled, cleaned, and troffs need to be cleaned and washed. Those are your chores, I will show you how to do them. Those are your chores unless we give you other stuff to do. You will be expected to do all them." Kevin Senior announces.

"How do I get my door back?"

"Privacy is a privilege. Trust is earned, you don't automatically have trust. You get it back when we feel you've earned it. Which means following our rules." Denise explained, I sighed loudly.

"Well come on, animals need to be fed." Kevin got up from his chair, "what? I can't do anything do you not see my face? My legs? I have stitches which means I can't lift anything heavy. I was just in a car accident like 10 hours ago?" Are the fucking dumb?

"Oh I know, we're teaching you how to do them so in 2 weeks you'll know what to do. Everyday you will get up with me and every time I do any chores you will be there."

I sighed "it's like 100 degrees outside!"

"Then go change. You have 5 minutes."

I rolled my eyes and stomped upstairs and changed into a short sleeved shirt and some Nike shorts. They won't question the bandaids on my arms because you know I was in a car crash.

I went down stairs to join Kevin and followed him outside, I threw my hair up into a pony tail and we walked a little bit of a distance to the barn. There were cows, horses, goats, chickens which was pretty cool, "are those horses rideable?"

"Well they are mustangs not really rideable, but if you want a horse we can go look at some and maybe get you one for you to watch and take care of." Kevin offered, "Yeah that sounds good." I smiled.

Kevin showed me how to clean the barns, which meant I pick up shit, if they hay needs changing I change it, I change food, clean the troffs normal stuff for a barn.

/\

Demi

"Why they fuck would you do that!?" I yelled at Nick, "do what? Send her to live with her grandparents?" He yelled back.