Part 25

It's been a while I suggest you go back and read a few chapters hehe
Annie's pov:
it's been about 2 months since nick found out about Hayden and i's kiss. He still gives me dirty looks and everyone still talks and chatters about it but not as much as they used to before, Hayden and I are still talking but sadly he hasn't asked me out yet.
Speaking of Hayden I'm currently in his bed laying with him, watching Netflix. I'm bored I groan at stretching my arms and legs out, Hayden gets out of bed and picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. Hayden! I scream laughing and hitting his back. put me down! I scream while laughing. He places me on the bathroom floor and says get ready we're going out kiddo and shuts the door. I laugh and apply makeup and throw on a pair of black jeans matched with a grey shirt, I walked out and see that Hayden is changed and is sitting in the couch on his phone, I run up behind the couch and kiss his cheek.
Ready to go? I say
yeah Hayden says followed by his complimenting me you look pretty
Thankyou I giggle, we walk out and see paparazzi taking photos clearly no surprise but I guess I've kinda gotten use to it. We get into the Uber and shortly arrive at the mall, I see a few girls staring at Hayden and I guess Hayden notices too. Jealousy comes and I link my fingers with his
Hayden starts laughing as many of the girls stop staring. We arrive at the arcade and I immediately run onto the dance game looking at Hayden, he laughs but then jumps on too, we insert two tickets then press two players, we select the song "please me" by Bruno mars and cardi b and shortly start dancing. After two minutes of dancing I was kicking Hayden's ass he was losing so bad due to him being an idiot and stepping on random arrows, he picks me up over his shoulder and starts spinning me around laughing. Man that kids laugh is so cute. I scream for him to put me down, he laughs and puts me back on my two feet I start kicking him and throwing punches at him, then he grabbed my face softly and kissed me. I kissed back and the kiss lasted about 10 seconds until the game ended. Player one wins. I see on the screen, I immediately scream with joy and poke my tongue out at Hayden he rolls his eyes and takes me hand, we play a few more games then my Foster mum calls me saying she's here to pick me up I tell Hayden and then I hug Hayden goodbye and hop in my foster mums car heading home.

Hayden's pov:
Man. I think I love Annie. I've been deciding this for a few weeks but I'm absolutely certain that I'm ganna ask her out, I text Carson for some help and we shortly come up with a plan.
I eat dinner then take a shower then head off to bed.

Annie's pov:
Today I'm hanging out with Carson which is good because I haven't seen him in so long. So what's the plans today Carson? I say walking side by side with him, well I think we should go to Halloween horror nights Carson says while laughing, oh no no I hate horror I think to myself. Yeah no your funny I say while Turning around and walking the other way, Carson grabs my arm and throws me over his shoulder walking me down the road. I hit his back and scream for him to put me down. 12 minutes later I'm still in Carson's back. I've given up hitting him and kicking him and screaming. Carson if you put me down I'll go to Halloween horror nights with you I say sighing he carefully puts me down and laughs we continue walking until we get to Halloween horror nights, we pay for our tickets then head in. Ya know what let's start of with a bang let's go to the haunted house he says looking at me. Your crazy I respond laughing at him we walk to the haunted house and I see heaps of familiar faces. Carson what's going on? I say looking at him I dunno he says laughing why don't we go over there and find out he says all suspicious. We slowly walk over and i the crowd instantly looks at me, making a clear path way for me to walk down, I look at Carson and he nods his head telling me to go. I slowly walk down and see Hayden standing at the haunted house entrance holding flowers. Tears well up in my eyes and I get closer and closer to him.

Hayden's pov:
I see her. She walks closer and closer to me, and with each step she takes I get more nervous. She finally reaches my feet and I hand her the flowers while getting on one knee. Annie grace Leblanc I start off. About a year ago I met the girl of my dreams here. The most stubborn but caring girl I've ever met. I didn't know after sending one text to the wrong number would lead to such a beautiful girl and a beautiful friendship. I enjoy every second that I hangout with you and I didn't know that it was possible to fall more in love with someone every day. Annie grace Leblanc will you be my girlfriend? I finally spoke, Annie was in tears now but slowly nodded her head and I picked her up and spun her around slightly crying Myself. Everyone was cheering and I could officially call her mine. I lean in and kiss her passionately, who knew that you could meet someone so special by just texting the wrong number.

AHHH THANKYOU FOR READING! I've finally completed this book, thankyou everyone for reading this book, it's already at 30k reads and I'm so thankful :))
-A