Part 24

Annie's pov:
I walk out of math into the busy halls filled with people whispering and staring at me. I stare at the ground and accidentally bump into someone sorry I said looking up and seeing it was nick he gave me a dirty and discussed look and continued walking down the halls I sigh as tears fill my eyes I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket I pull it out and see I have a text from Hayden. Hey ans how was school today? xx I read I sigh and reply with same as any other day. the whispers.the stares x I put my phone in my pocket and head out of the school gates. Hayley's at a school camp for the week so I head into Starbucks. I feel my phone vibrate again I pull it out and see that it's still Hayden come over? xx I read sure be there soon xx I reply while opening the door and walking into Starbucks I walk to the cash Register and order two pink drinks. I go on my phone until I hear my name get called out I stand up and collect Hayden and I's drinks than head to His house.
I arrive at Hayden's house and knock on his door a couple seconds later I hear the door open and am greeted with Hayden. Hey Annie he said pulling me Into a hug hi hay I said kindly returning the hug. Aww for me Hayden said pointing to the pink drink I roll my eyes playfully as Hayden kisses my cheek thanks ans I turn a pink shade and head up the stairs with Hayden into his room he turns on his Netflix as I jump onto his bed and sigh with my face in his pillow I feel Hayden sit down lay down next to me I hear the beginning of riverdale play and I turned around and pay my full attention to the tv. The episode ends and put my pink drink in the bin and jump back on Hayden's bed I lay next to him and see his on his phone he shuts it off and turns his body so his facing me. He smiles at me and I politely return the smile. Hayden and I chat for a bit about random things I should go home it's getting dark I say getting out of Hayden's bed. No Hayden groans while pulling me back into his bed and in his arms just stay the night he says looking at me. Will your mom care? I said looking at Hayden in his eyes. Not at all she loves you and sometimes I feel like she loves you more than me. Hayden replies I laugh and say I mean off course I'm just so amazing I reply laughing keep telling yourself that Hayden said rolling his eyes playfully while chucking I laugh and hit his arm lightly. Hayden and I get called down for dinner and we sit at the table and talk with Hayden's mom and mr jimmy and Hayden's brothers. Hayden and I finish dinner and we head up stairs and out on Netflix again we watch a few movies and chat for a while than I got tired and let out a yawn and I roll over to my side. Goodnight Annie. Hayden said putting his arm around me and pulling me closer into his chest night hay I reply interlocking our fingers together. As Hayden rubs his thumb on my hand I fall asleep.

Sorry it's a short chapter
Thanks for reading
Remember to vote xx
-A