Part 8

Annie's pov:
I woke up and saw Jayden and katie was asleep I sighed and I open my phone and I looked through social media and decided to head down stairs and make pancakes and waffles.I plug my phone to the Bluetooth speaker and turn it all the way up not caring if I wake anyone up it was already 10am so they should be up I press shuffle on my phone and Havana by Camilla cabello starts playing omg I love this song! I scream to myself then start dancing after a few songs later I finish making pancakes and waffles and go upstairs to wake Katie and Jayden and Hayley up. Hayley wake up sweetheart she didn't even move I made pancakes and waffles I say smiling Hayley sat up straight away and said pancakes and started running down stairs I laughed and headed to my room and saw Katie and Jayden were awake and on their phones morning I said at the door morning Thanks for the wake up Katie says rolling her eyes anytime I say laughing I made breakfast downstairs I'll meet you down there in a second I'm going to get changed I say okay Katie and Jayden say while leaving my room and closing the door. I got changed Into a pair of blue jeans and a pink crop top and white converses and did a natural makeup look and put my hair into a messy ponytail I head down stairs to see the girls still eating oh Hayden texted you Katie says smiling and winking I laughed and shake my head and headed over to my phone on the breakfast table. Good morning Leblanc ((: I read morning summerall i texted back did you hear the good news I'm dating kenzie☺️ Hayden texted I sighed and texted back saying yeah I'm so happy for you and kenzie ((: im not lying I am happy for him I think my thoughts were interrupted quickly these are so good Hayley said white pancakes in her mouth. Katie jayden and I laugh so plans for today? Jayden says city walk and a movie? Kenzie says yeah sure I reply smiling. can I come? Hayley said who said you weren't? I reply smiling and tapping her nose she smiled her adorable smile. Everyone finished eating and headed upstairs to get changed while I went on my phone. The girls coming Into the lounge room ohh you all look so good I say ohh thanks girl so do you Katie says laughing we all waited for Katie's mom to pick us up. 10 minutes later Katie's mom comes and picks us up. hey girls her mom says hi all of us say getting Into the car. Jayden and I fight over aux cord (a cord that lets you play music from your phone to the car speaker) and after a while of fighting I won I played a whole bunch of songs until we got to city walk. thank you Hayley and I say bye mom love you Katie says bye Jayden says. so let's go to Nike to do some shopping Katie says Jayden sighs and I laugh Katie drags us along to many stores. Annie I'm hungry Hayley says okay where do you wanna eat I reply Hayley points to a restaurant and I sigh and head in table for 4 please I say will do the waiter says while directing us to a table we all order. We all chat for a while then out food comes thank you i say smiling while reviving the food. The waitress smiles while walking away. We all eat and chat for a while and then we all split the check. We walk out and head to the ticket box for the movie hi could I please have 4 tickets to pitch perfect 3 I say with a smile yep is that all the ticket man says yes thank you i say I pay and he gives us out tickets and we head into cinema 7 and we walk in. I can't see a thing kenzie says turning on her flashlight on her phone I laugh and we find our seats Hayley do you need to go to the bathroom before the movie starts I say no I'll be fine Hayley says smiling I smile back and open her orange juice and give it to her.

Katie's pov:
We head into the move Cinema and find our seats isent that Hayden and Mackenzie Ziegler? Jayden says I look to wear Jayden is pointing and gasp should we tell Annie I say?

End of chapter
Thanks for reading
Sorry it took me a while to upload I've been very busy lately
Remember to vote
-A